Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a monthly rent place to set up my own studio

• 06-05-2017 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys! I'm just an independent amateur producer and (scratch) DJ who's living up in Dublin and looking for a place in which I can drop all my gear and make all the noise I need for producing, recording, scratching or mixing without bothering anyone around. It'd be great if it was a place I can rent monthly and have 24/7 access.

I've been checking Volt and similar studios, but they got rehearsal rooms, I'm not really sure if they'd be ok if I set up my own studio when they already got a really good one... Any feedback about Volt and this kind of thing?

Btw, I'm based in Dundrum, but I'd be pretty flexible if there was any bus/luas stop around, the distance was close enough from here or from city centre in case I'd need night bus if required.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

Advertisement