Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finance search

Options
  • 06-05-2017 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking to raise finance..

Due to historical issues my credit history is tarnished .(late payments only)
    I'm finding it impossible to raise finance from the mainstream banks.
    Have loads of repayment capacity and security worth at least double the required amount. The security is agricultural land which seems to turn off other lenders and as the amount is less than 1 million the finance houses are out as well..
    Crowdfunding and p2p have also been tried.
    I'd appreciate any thoughts or leads please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

traktorTed wrote: »
    Looking to raise finance..

Due to historical issues my credit history is tarnished .(late payments only)
    I'm finding it impossible to raise finance from the mainstream banks.
    Have loads of repayment capacity and security worth at least double the required amount. The security is agricultural land which seems to turn off other lenders and as the amount is less than 1 million the finance houses are out as well..
    Crowdfunding and p2p have also been tried.
    I'd appreciate any thoughts or leads please.

How much do you want to borrow?
    How much do you have yourself?
    What is the industry sector?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Digital_Guy

There's a fella knocking around here with 170 grand in his back pocket, maybe you could ask him.

:)

Advertisement