Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing 300 Wedding Invitations

Options
  • 07-05-2017 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking at getting Wedding invitations printed for 300 guests so 150 invitations. We are not looking for anything elaborate just quality paper/card with printed message.
    Is it worth buying a printer or to use one of the many websites or printing shops in Ireland?
    Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Hi,
    I'm looking at getting Wedding invitations printed for €300 guests. We are not looking for anything elaborate just quality paper/card with printed message.
    Is it worth buying a printer or to use one of the many websites or printing shops in Ireland?
    Thanks in Advance

I reckon for 300 cards you'll get it done far cheaper online than in a shop. That's based on my work as a freelance designer though rather than as a bride so someone here may have better recommendations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

300 guests or 300 invitations?
    Either way I think a printers will give you a better product for around the same money

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tracey turnblad

I bought mine on zazzle. I had them ready to go in the basket and left them for a few days. They sent me a 15 or 20% discount as an incentive to continue with the purchase. They were lovely and you can pick the finish of the paper you want

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Sherlof3

I got our mass booklets printed in Reads and it was great value (compared to our invitations which we pushed the boat out for and got printed from Appleberry Press).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

I got mine from Vistaprint. If you register they will send you discount codes and have sales regularly so if you have time to wait it can work out great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

We used weddingprint.ie and were very happy with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hill St Blue

I used print24.com...always found them reliable the few times that I've used them over the years. You can upload your own design or use their online design tool. Our invites arrived last week and we are very happy with them (nothing fancy, but that's what we wanted).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

Can you print mass booklet covers on these websites too? :-) save me having to sort them myself! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Shellie

I used digitalprintingireland.ie and paid about €40 for 100 invites. I designed myself and uploaded a pdf, they came in less than a week and were great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hill St Blue

mcgiggles wrote: »
    Can you print mass booklet covers on these websites too? :-) save me having to sort them myself! :-)

Well, you can pretty much print anything (all sorts of options for various products)...just upload your design and away you go. If you were looking to do booklet covers, which would be folded A4 size, you could print A4 flyers on good paper for example and Bob's your Uncle.

They do actual booklets as well...might still be cheap enough to do the whole thing that way, rather than printing covers and the inside pages separately. I haven't done that yet myself, but I probably will ho down that road in a few weeks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement