Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using a 6 wt line on a 6/7 wt line

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

rpmcmurphy wrote: »
    Zzippy wrote: »
    The law states it is illegal to have more than 3 rods mounted in a boat when spinning, trolling or bait fishing. You can have as many fly rods set up as you want. Mounted means ready to fish - hook attached to line, etc. If everything is ready but the hook or leader is not yet clipped on, it is not mounted.[/quote

Zippy does this apply to all loughs on a national basis or just the corrib? I'd be interested to see the bye law concerned....

This is just Lough Corrib, Mask and Carra. Can't lay my hand on the actual byelaw now, but I think it's Byelaw 840 from 2008 IIRC, might be searchable on the google...

Advertisement