Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place in north Galway to get car washed

Options
  • 07-05-2017 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

The past three places that I've brought the car to be washed around Tuam has made a very poor job of it. Jut wondering if anyone has any place they'd recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The best car wash I've gotten was from http://crystalvalet.ie in Dublin airport, I left a car to them while I was away and they did a very good good on it (it had been left sitting for a while so had mold and stuff).

They have a place in Galway (that I haven't used).

Pricey, but you get what you pay for, they were very thorough.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

None of the locations are in county though.
    I've used their location in Woodquay for general wash and it was grand, no issues.

Would you consider washing it yourself OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jimbob_t1

I have been, we had two weddings in the past month and both times I got it washed. First time bumpers and skirts weren't even touched. Second wasn't much better. It was an observation more so than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Magic ]=)

Clonboo hand wash beside petrol station and Terryland in Galway cit also hand wash beside ezliving. Both always very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭nujbvi0pwref8c

VIP car wash behind flynns of lackagh. super job every time

• Advertisement
Advertisement