Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone use ELARA recently?

Options
  • 07-05-2017 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,630 ✭✭✭

Was trying to spec a machine with them, but www.elara.ie seems to be down, anyone use them recently ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Summary

Elara Computer Systems Limited was set up on Thursday the 2nd of August 2001. Their current address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Thursday the 1st of May 2008. The company's current directors Paul Browne and Choongyu Mak have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed.

Must have changed hands as they were open more recently than that.
    Elara Systems
    Updated: 11 hours ago 4 Views ADD MY BUSINESS DETAILSTWEETSHARE Business Name:ELARA SYSTEMSTime in Business:15 YearsCurrent Status:
    NORMAL
    Info Business Owner is Dissolved
    Partial Address:DUBLIN 4

EDIT:
    Extreme Computer Limited seem to own the domain, but it was registered by Choongyu Mak who was an Elara director.
    B1 ANNUAL RETURN 8 19/04/2017 19/04/2017
    Annual return in April = shutdown I suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭Inviere

Was trying to spec a machine with them, but www.elara.is seems to be down, anyone use them recently ?

No such site ;) Elara.ie is working fine though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Inviere wrote: »

Was an empty webserver earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

ED E wrote: »
    Was an empty webserver earlier.

I it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,630 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Inviere wrote: »

Yes, it is now, must learn patience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I use them regularly because they are close to my job.

Advertisement