Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 07-05-2017 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently applied online to open a bank of Ireland current account . I'm just wondering how long they take to decide does anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Ali2714,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

When you make an application online for a current account, you should receive an email to confirm receipt of your application. This will include a link to upload your documentation. Sometimes this email can be filtered to your Junk folder so if you've not received this please check. 

Usually, once all the required documentation is received, the account is opened within 2 working days and you'll receive a text confirming this the following working day. This can vary on each application again, depending on the information required. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please let us know. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭raymick

how can i increase the amount paid into my monthly saver account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

raymick wrote: »
    how can i increase the amount paid into my monthly saver account
    Hi raymick,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You can make the request by sending an Ask a Question message from Service Desk when logged onto 365 Online. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement