Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega Saturn

Options
  • 08-05-2017 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Looking For Sega Saturn console
    POST\COLLECTION: Dublin based or post prefered
    PRICE: 60 Euros +
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal\Cash

My Saturn disapeared in a house move and after weeks of looking I have decided to get another, before I buy from the Uk I decided to see if anyone is thinking of selling here, the Japanese ones are cheap but I heard the caps usually need replacing so am after a pal console, a standard one I am willing to pay up to 60 euros, more if 50/60 Hz modded or with accessories. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭PaulPriest

ITEM: Looking For Sega Saturn console
    POST\COLLECTION: Dublin based or post prefered
    PRICE: 60 Euros +
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal\Cash

My Saturn disapeared in a house move and after weeks of looking I have decided to get another, before I buy from the Uk I decided to see if anyone is thinking of selling here, the Japanese ones are cheap but I heard the caps usually need replacing so am after a pal console, a standard one I am willing to pay up to 60 euros, more if 50/60 Hz modded or with accessories. :)

I'm about to start clearing house as I have twins on the way.
    One of the things I've decided I can finally let go of is the Saturn gathering dust in the loft.

It's not modded. It's one of the later models (with the grey oval buttons) as my V1 one gave out. I think it has a mixture of the controllers, one or two lightguns (if you have a CRT handy), the monster steering wheel and a bunch of games.

It would be collection-only though (especially because of the steering wheel) from South Dublin (Glenageary way).

I'll need to get it down and fire it up and get a proper inventory if you're interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

PaulPriest wrote: »
    I'm about to start clearing house as I have twins on the way.
    One of the things I've decided I can finally let go of is the Saturn gathering dust in the loft.

It's not modded. It's one of the later models (with the grey oval buttons) as my V1 one gave out. I think it has a mixture of the controllers, one or two lightguns (if you have a CRT handy), the monster steering wheel and a bunch of games.

It would be collection-only though (especially because of the steering wheel) from South Dublin (Glenageary way).

I'll need to get it down and fire it up and get a proper inventory if you're interested?

sounds good. check it out and let me know what price u r thinking. thanks

Also just to say, I dont really need the wheel or games, if you cant find everything you have, the most important thing to me is the console and pads. I will be buying a scart lead anyway so if you cant find everything dont worry.

Also just to say, I dont really need the wheel or games, if you cant find everything you have, the most important thing to me is the console and pads. I will be buying a scart lead anyway so if you cant find everything dont worry.

Okay. Will probably be the weekend before I get in the loft again.
    I'd prefer a way to offload it as a bundle, but I'd take the convenience of collection over anything else.

I've got a spare pal saturn with just the bare essentials i can let go, pad, power cable, scart lead if you dont get sorted.

• Advertisement

Cheers, If I dont get sorted I will let you know.

Hey, I got it down out of the loft.
    Looking on ebay though, a boxed mk II with a few games usually goes for 75-90 EUR + postage.
    Most of the games go for 2-15 EUR, but Baku Baku looks to go for 30 easily in good condition, so I'd likely sell that by itself.

Make me an offer, since I'd like this gone: https://imgur.com/a/lFSlB

* Sega Saturn Mk II PAL - great condition, boxed. Save battery unsurprisingly needs replacing as it hasn't been used in 7 years
    * Arcade Racer - also boxed and in great condition
    * Virtua gun
    * Two new-style (smaller) pads - one boxed, and one bundled
    * Games (all PAL)
    -- Magic Carpet
    -- Virtua Fighter 2
    -- Clockwork Knight
    -- International Victory Goal
    -- Firestorm
    -- Sega Rally Championship (x2)
    -- Daytona USA
    -- Tunnel B1 (bleh!)
    -- Baku Baku Animal
    -- Fighters Megamix (manual, but no case)
    -- Virtua Cop 2

Also, I wouldn't be offended if you went with mozie81's offer instead since that seems to more fit your bill.
    Hey, I got it down out of the loft.
    Looking on ebay though, a boxed mk II with a few games usually goes for 75-90 EUR + postage.
    Most of the games go for 2-15 EUR, but Baku Baku looks to go for 30 easily in good condition, so I'd likely sell that by itself.

Make me an offer, since I'd like this gone: https://imgur.com/a/lFSlB

* Sega Saturn Mk II PAL - great condition, boxed. Save battery unsurprisingly needs replacing as it hasn't been used in 7 years
    * Arcade Racer - also boxed and in great condition
    * Virtua gun
    * Two new-style (smaller) pads - one boxed, and one bundled
    * Games (all PAL)
    -- Magic Carpet
    -- Virtua Fighter 2
    -- Clockwork Knight
    -- International Victory Goal
    -- Firestorm
    -- Sega Rally Championship (x2)
    -- Daytona USA
    -- Tunnel B1 (bleh!)
    -- Baku Baku Animal
    -- Fighters Megamix (manual, but no case)
    -- Virtua Cop 2

I can offer 90, Its no problem if you refuse it.

I can offer 90, Its no problem if you refuse it.
    That's cool. TBH, looks like I could get a lot more if I part it out. I'd let it go on here for like 120 with Baku Baku to save the hassle tho.

• Advertisement

That's cool. TBH, looks like I could get a lot more if I part it out. I'd let it go on here for like 120 with Baku Baku to save the hassle tho.

I will leave it then as it is much more than my origional plan, I will just buy a Japanese one on ebay. A mod can close this now.

As stated you can have my pal saturn plus controller and rgb cable for 60 if you want

As stated you can have my pal saturn plus controller and rgb cable for 60 if you want

Cool, you are in Roscrea? can you PM me your address and we will organise when we can meet. Thanks.

No problem at all, will pm you now and organise something

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement