Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to use Showbox on a HP laptop with Windows 10?

Options
  • 08-05-2017 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I've tried numerous times to do this by downloading an Android Emulator , I've tried Bluestacks and KO Player, neither have worked for me. KO player kept freezing and the screen kept going blank. Bluestacks just didn't work at all. If someone could give a step by step that would be great? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ciarfah

Brokejoke wrote: »
    I've tried numerous times to do this by downloading an Android Emulator , I've tried Bluestacks and KO Player, neither have worked for me. KO player kept freezing and the screen kept going blank. Bluestacks just didn't work at all. If someone could give a step by step that would be great? Thanks.
    I would send a link but I'm a new user so I can't. If you go through the Showbox website, click the menu button, click "Run Showbox on your PC" and they have a full tutorial. I haven't used it but hopefully it works for you.

Advertisement