Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Used to buy jeans and trousers in Awear

• 08-05-2017 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

So, Awear used to have jeans and trousers that fit me perfectly. Anyone else used to shop there? If so where do you get trousers that fit nicely now. Have tried river island and m&s so far and can't find a single pair that fit right.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

I was a big AWear fan too back in the day! I find New Look and H&M very good for similarly fitting jeans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

New look, vera moda, pull and bear are good for pants but sometimes their high waisted pants are sized funny.. the legs fit but theyve got a massive waist band so I spend allot of time hoisting them up lol but some of their sizes fit well.. Zara is good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Irishnaomes

New look, vera moda, pull and bear are good for pants but sometimes their high waisted pants are sized funny.. the legs fit but theyve got a massive waist band so I spend allot of time hoisting them up lol but some of their sizes fit well.. Zara is good too.
    Yeh that's my issue is that most shops they don't fit the legs or just the waist etc. Awear always fitted perfectly

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭F1fan

I was the very same! Superdry Sophia High Waist are the ones that filled the gap nicely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Aww same!
    I had a pair of jeans from Awear. Terribly out of fashion, they were the fit and flare jeans, fitted on the thighs, flared out a bit under the knees. The short length was perfect for me to wear with trainers and flats, I'm 5ft 2. They were so comfy, waistband sat just above my hips. And the style of them suited me with my bum and hips.
    Quite literally wore them to death, wore the backside out of them! It took a while and it pained me to bin them! Actually spent a while searching for another pair on ebay, and I even found a pair but the seller was looking for ridiculous money for postage from the UK.

Loved Awear clothes, it was all pretty tops to wear with jeans and cute dresses. It was really my style and suited me as a college student/graduate/young mum.

• Advertisement

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Aww same!
    I had a pair of jeans from Awear. Terribly out of fashion, they were the fit and flare jeans, fitted on the thighs, flared out a bit under the knees. The short length was perfect for me to wear with trainers and flats, I'm 5ft 2. They were so comfy, waistband sat just above my hips. And the style of them suited me with my bum and hips.
    Quite literally wore them to death, wore the backside out of them! It took a while and it pained me to bin them! Actually spent a while searching for another pair on ebay, and I even found a pair but the seller was looking for ridiculous money for postage from the UK.

Loved Awear clothes, it was all pretty tops to wear with jeans and cute dresses. It was really my style and suited me as a college student/graduate/young mum.

I still have those jeans. Had a pair years ago and then bought 2 pairs just before they closed. Love them. Think that fit was called "boyfriend fit and flare"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

Oh I had those ones too. I do miss AWear!

missmatty wrote: »
    Oh I had those ones too. I do miss AWear!
    Work trousers is what I'm finding the hardest to get. Loved their work trouser fit. Perfectly fitted me

Advertisement