Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy gift

Options
  • 08-05-2017 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys
    The other half is pregnant after a long time trying so I want to get her a gift any idea's ?
    I know its early days but I already have decide I will get an eternity necklace to give to her after the childs birth,
    But what gift would be nice for this early stage ,just something to mark the occasion ,

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Congratulations!

If you can hold off a bit, you could get an image of the soundwave of the heartbeat on the ultrasound on a pendant? Google soundwave jewellery.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Neyite wrote: »
    Congratulations!

If you can hold off a bit, you could get an image of the soundwave of the heartbeat on the ultrasound on a pendant? Google soundwave jewellery.
    fantastic idea Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

You can't beat a relaxing stay in a nice hotel at any stage in a pregnancy! Went to Monart with a couple of friends when I was about 20 weeks and it was delightful!

Advertisement