Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Revellions are looking for a Garage Rock Guitar Player

Options
  • 08-05-2017 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all,

The Revellions are looking for a lead guitar player to join the band and start practicing and gigging straight away.

We look for people above 28, with own gear, garage rock lovers, with a touch of psychedelia and ready to commit with a band. We just released a single and we're heading into releasing our third album. Own gear and pedalboard is a must.

If you can do Backing Vocals would also be great !

Drop me a private message if you are interested.

Our music:
    www.soundcloud.com/therevellions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 juanmabass

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭chugforlife

Hi Guys, I do not have much experience in garage rock although i played from mass music to thrash metal! I own a pedalboard that can reproduce even synth sounds ( search on youtube for pod hd500x ), I'm a 38 yrs old guitarist from Booterstown. Would I fit the bill?
    Cheers,

Bump !
    Still looking !

Bump !

Bump ! Still looking !

• Advertisement

We are also looking for a Trumpet Player !

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭tony stark

Where do you rehearse? Are you going on tour nationwide or abroad or just getting a few shows? I could do the job depending on the set up regarding band aspirations etc. I'm 37 thou and no backing Vox.

Hi,

We are based in Dublin and rehearsing in Charlestown (near Finglas). We are to release the album end of this year and we will be preparing a good set of gigs and hopefully another tours abroad. We have a few gigs in September for the time being.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭tony stark

Ok best of luck with it, unfortunately can't commit to touring abroad this year. Great band surprised you haven't found someone. Good luck with the search

Touring is for next year Tony, this one is more local gigs and in Ireland in general . Anyway if you are interested in coming over for an audition and jam with us a bit drop me a pm

• Advertisement
Advertisement