Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ChainReaction Return

Options
  • 08-05-2017 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi,

I bought pair of shoes from chainreactioncycles - size too large so want to exchange for smaller size.

I used ParcelMotel for the delivery - so for returning do I have to return via same or can I use the An Post free returns process they offer and assume they will redeliver using the original delivery mechanism?

May be overthinking this :confused:.

Anyone done the same?

cheers,
    phil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

overthinking... do the returnmyshopping.ie on it. great service. one of the reasons i shop with CRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

thekooman wrote: »
    overthinking... do the returnmyshopping.ie on it. great service. one of the reasons i shop with CRC.

^^ This. It couldn't be easier. Just fill out the CRC returns form, then print the An Post label using the link above, attach it and hand it to the staff in your local post office. It's as simple as that.

Chain Reaction Cycles and An Post. They are connected in some way :)

Advertisement