Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student rental accomodation near st Pats Drumcondra

Options
  • 08-05-2017 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Accomodation near St Pats Drumcondra.
    Hi there, its that time of year where the bank of mam and dad are frantically looking for accomodation for their off spring in Dublin!!
    Drumcondra seems almost impossible to get accomodation and we paid extortionate rent over a year ago for our daughter. Does anyone have any advice as to where I can look or contact someone for 3-6 females who are going into 4th year in September 2017. Much appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the third level accommodation forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=975

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Goosebumps

I know someone who is looking to let two bedrooms in a cottage by the sea in Laytown. 5 mins from the train station with a door to door commute to Pearse Street station just across from TCD. Matthews coaches also a 5 min walk from house offering a daily service which stops at St Pats Drumcondra. Rent is €400 p.p. per room or €250 pp sharing. The house is owner occupied but mostly on weekends. I know she would prefer lodgers who are away on weekends but she may not mind if they're discreet she may not mind if they're around on weekends. Loads of outdoor activities and amenities in the area, pubs and restaurants. Drogheda and Balbriggan 15 mins away by bus.

Mathews Coaches fares: Bettystown—Laytown—Dublin: 3 month €557; 6 month €1,002; 12 month €1,892.

Hope this helps if you can't find something in Dublin! Let me know and I'll put you in touch.

Advertisement