Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Credit Card - best loyalty scheme?

Options
  • 08-05-2017 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

This seems to be a thin market here in Ireland.

Does anyone get or know of a good deal from business credit cards here. Our credit cards are paid off monthly - so the interest charged isn't important- I want to know who offers the best perks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

TigerPhil wrote: »
    This seems to be a thin market here in Ireland.

Does anyone get or know of a good deal from business credit cards here. Our credit cards are paid off monthly - so the interest charged isn't important- I want to know who offers the best perks?

Amex is the only one worth considering imo

But a considerable number of businesses don't accept it here due to the fees / trading conditions etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

I know a lot of people in the US and Canada who have airline linked credit cards for their businesses there. Don't think they've paid for a holiday in years. Unfortunately I don't believe its possible to use them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Agree about Amex
    None of the business or personal cards in the Irish market offer any link to airlines or hotel chains. I suppose, theoretically, you could get a card from another EU member state, but practically I don't think you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Blacknight wrote: »
    Agree about Amex
    None of the business or personal cards in the Irish market offer any link to airlines or hotel chains. I suppose, theoretically, you could get a card from another EU member state, but practically I don't think you can.

I tried get a Lufthansa Miles & More card from Germany, no dice. But I know a few in Ireland with United (or similar) cards issued in the US but used here. One guy bought a car on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TigerPhil

Blacknight wrote: »
    Agree about Amex
    I guess.

I assume we don't know any with good deals?

• Advertisement
Advertisement