Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good GP within 3km of inchicore/kilmainham

Options
  • 08-05-2017 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, does anyone know of a good GP within 3km of inchicore? I looking for a GP clinic that doesn't change GPs on a on a regular basis.

In a nut shell I'm looking for a good GP that will diagnose the problem properly and not just want you out the door as quick as possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

My GP is Dr. Kevin O'Flynn on the South Circular, there's only himself and Dr. Grainger in their clinic. Both been there for at least 20+ years.

Alternatively, I used one of the doctors in www.scrsurgery.ie one evening as they open late.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

I would highly recommend Sarsfield Medical Clinic opposite Liffey Gaels ( 5 min walk from Inchicore village). They are a mother & daughter team and the clinic is a modern build...nice private rooms and pleasant waiting room. Have been to some pretty grim surgerys over the last 20 years in Dublin and some surgerys where the Docs are overworked and don't/ can't give you 5 mins!
    My husband is also a patient and was very impressed after moving to them after he got fed up with his childhood G.P!
    http://www.sarsfieldmedicalcentre.com/

Advertisement