Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathmines 5 Aside Indoor Soccer

Options
  • 08-05-2017 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

I have a 5 aside every Wednesday in Swan Leisure 8pm - 9pm. It's fairly casual (no leg breaking challenges or anything) and it's for fun but we're fairly competitive too. The standard is average to below average with one or two who are excellent. We run a What's App group. We send out a who's in message on Mondays and it's the first 10 that say yes that get in. If you want to be part of that What's App Group. We're an easygoing group. There are two girls who sometimes play.

I don't believe we are allowed post mobile numbers or anything like that so maybe just send it to me.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 emc87

Hi Sean,

I know its a few months late on this, but i'd be interested in 5 a side if you are still looking for players.

Cheers,

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Hi, I know I'm a few months later, but if this is still a thing I would like to be part of that thing if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Emmetwb

Hi Sean,

Likewise I'm a bit late but if you've still got any room, I'd also like to join!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I'm interested too. I'll send on my number.

Advertisement