Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Installation

Options
  • 08-05-2017 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I had an appointment for an engineer to call out this morning to install a phone line so that ye could test for the availability of broadband. The engineer never came and neither did anyone ring to explain why or apologise. My girlfriend took the day off from work to be there for this. This really isn't good enough. We have been waiting for 5 months to have broadband installed. We live in a new estate and my neighbours already have eir broadband. I was informed by the engineer who installed some of my neighbours broadband that there is no problem, there is definitely broadband and to wait for my appointment. I want to know if and when my broadband will be installed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi ftk84,

I'm very sorry to hear this.

Can you please PM me your accont number and full name and I will look into this for you now?

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭guideanna

That's disgraceful. Your should be compensated for this!

Advertisement