Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing bra's?

Options
  • 08-05-2017 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Where to buy affordable nursing bra's? Most I have seen are €30+ for one bra. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lucky2017

scarbouro wrote: »
    Where to buy affordable nursing bra's? Most I have seen are €30+ for one bra. Thanks.

H&M near Stephen's Green have very comfy ones - 2 for €25 or thereabouts

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

Try M&S. I got a 2 pack there about 14 months ago for about €30/€35. Penny's also did them then but I'm not sure if they still do.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭dove2011

Debenhams were doing a sale few weeks back; all nursing bras only €10; delighted as usually I spend a fortune on bras.
    Really didn't like Penny's bra... gone straight in the bin but I am heavy chested so I need the support or else my back would be broke!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Have you had baby yet? If you haven't, i wouldn't buy for a few weeks into feeding, let your size settle down! Mothercare ones aren't great, I wouldn't bother with them. I've heard rave reviews of Heidi klum, apparently there's an outlet in Kildare village. I'm totally going to treat myself this time around!
    For the first couple of weeks I'd recommend just the night time ones, not very structured, but nice and soft. Mothercare do them and they're fine (it's the "normal" nursing bras from MC I'd avoid!)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Try Amazon for the Hotmilk ones - they can be under ?20 at times in certain sizes.

I wear those ones and the Panache Sophie. The Debenhams ones are absolutely awful and it's difficult to find my size elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 butterfly234

Pennys do nursing bras. Not sure how good they would be though. I am living in sports bras for the past two months and I plan to keep wearing one for the first week or two of breastfeeding. Then I will look into nursing bras

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

I got a two-pack from Mothercare recently for €35 and I like them because they almost feel like proper bras - those crop top style ones were doing my head in!

Although it's best to wait until baba is 12-14 weeks old before you buy them so your milk has regulated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭scarepanda

I have some from a few places and the Penney's ones I have are the best. They are by no means stylish or anything, but they are the most comfortable. I have 'fancier' ones from h&m and they drive me around the bend so I keep them for 'good' wear!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 butterfly234

I was in Debenhams today and all their maternity /nursing bras were on sale! Might be worth a look

Advertisement