Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a female GP - close to Ballsbridge/Ringsend Area

Options
  • 08-05-2017 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all

I am giving up on my GP at this stage, due to a number of referral letters not getting sent to consultants which I'm very frustrated about at this stage.
    So, I am looking for a young female GP who can empathise re female issues.

I am living in the Ballsbridge/Ringsend area, so I would be looking for a GP in the vicinity.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Dr Chi Chi Lee on Clare Street comes highly recommended by my colleagues. Slightly more central than you're looking for but still very close

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Laura2009

Thanks athtrasna, I will look into your recommended doctor. Hopefully I will have a better experience than in recent times.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Fred_Johnson

Laura2009 wrote: »
    Hi all

I am giving up on my GP at this stage, due to a number of referral letters not getting sent to consultants which I'm very frustrated about at this stage.
    So, I am looking for a young female GP who can empathise re female issues.

I am living in the Ballsbridge/Ringsend area, so I would be looking for a GP in the vicinity.

Thanks in advance.

You might need to get the DART but i know there's an Irish female doctor in Clontarf.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,354 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

PM sent to you

Advertisement