Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I cant stand him. Attention seeking saddo.

The truth about him is people can pretend he’s all fine and dandy right now but he’s cementing a bigger legacy than most as the ultimate assclown for the ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I wouldn’t be a big expert on vibrators *but*

-some camp sounding fella on newstalk just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

There's a new bloke started at work. I haven't spoken to him yet, and have no reason to suspect he might be a cvnt, but he's the image of Danny Dyer, so I think I already hate him :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,472 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Probably Leo Varadkar.

A complete con man with zero principles. "Elected" by his own party where he received 35% of the votes of members, and "elected" Taoiseach where he received 31% of votes from TDs. The PR spin stuff is, at times, nauseating and embarrassing.

Probably a cnunt who horses out the same auld hackneyed bull ,with the same auld hackneyed accusations, with the same auld irrelevant statistics.

Every forum has one so I’m having to generalise.

Boring predictable cnunts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Stephen me me and me Fry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

My so called Wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Gwyneth Paltrow
    She's such a dope.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭Peter Flynt

Probably a cnunt who horses out the same auld hackneyed bull ,with the same auld hackneyed accusations, with the same auld irrelevant statistics.

Every forum has one so I’m having to generalise.

Boring predictable cnunts.

You need to accept that there are those of us out there who inexplicably despise your dear leader.

Don't get upset about it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

You need to accept that there are those of us out there who inexplicably despise your dear leader.

Don't get upset about it.

He is your leader also. I reckon you fancy him, you never stop giving out about him, so obvious like.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    He is your leader also. I reckon you fancy him, you never stop giving out about him, so obvious like.

I fancy him?

Sorry I'm not gay but fair play to you for trying to bait me into homophobic stuff so you could return to try and discredit me.
    Besides I'm far too good looking for Leo.

My leader?
    Not really because I generally do not support or espouse anything that happens to cross the child leader's mind from day to day. The fact that he happens to be squatting in an office that he has virtually no mandate to hold does not make him someone I follow.

I don't think I've referred to him ever before.

So FG bots. . . Chin up. Someone doesn't like your fake PR-obsessed "leader". Get over it.

Now I hope you're not a FFer . . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Billie eilish, dunno why. She seems like a tosser

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

No one actually.

Groups of people, sure. Loud and aggressive people. Sometimes, screechy women in bars or restaurants (sorry, but yup!)

Politicians? I can strongly disagree with their policies, but that's a debating point or perhaps a suspicion of self serving hypocrisy.

But I honestly cannot think of one person that I know of, of whom I could not sit down and converse with.

I fancy him?

Sorry I'm not gay but fair play to you for trying to bait me into homophobic stuff so you could return to try and discredit me.
    Besides I'm far too good looking for Leo.

My leader?
    Not really because I generally do not support or espouse anything that happens to cross the child leader's mind from day to day. The fact that he happens to be squatting in an office that he has virtually no mandate to hold does not make him someone I follow.

I don't think I've referred to him ever before.

So FG bots. . . Chin up. Someone doesn't like your fake PR-obsessed "leader". Get over it.

Now I hope you're not a FFer . . .

I wouldn't worry about it. There are bigger issues.

The fact that you feel the need to deny you fancy him though, is kind of blatant , don't you think ?

I wouldn't worry about it. There are bigger issues.

The fact that you feel the need to deny you fancy him though, is kind of blatant , don't you think ?

I'm heterosexual and so I'm "denying" I fancy someone of the same sex?

Enough trolling from you....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

retalivity wrote: »
    Billie eilish, dunno why. She seems like a tosser

Mark Radcliffe on the Beeb Glasto coverage on the one hand, enthused about her performance, and on the other, said she looked like she'd throw a strop if you told her to tidy up her room.

Likely owns several houses, so the point is somewhat moot of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

Practically teetering over into "protesting too much" at this point!

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

People who still bang on about jet lag a week after a seven hour flight. I’ve been on many long flights and have never suffered from it.
    I blame it on adults these days who seem to think they need to nap to get through a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

There's a new bloke started at work. I haven't spoken to him yet, and have no reason to suspect he might be a cvnt, but he's the image of Danny Dyer, so I think I already hate him :mad:

Dont upset him, he is hard as nails, reckons he could easily take you.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭theoldbreed

Phillip Schofield
    Holly Willoughby

I feel they are not as sweet and sincere as they portray to be

Enough trolling from you....

How you have managed to get from blatant Fine Gael bashing to clarifying your sexual preference is remarkable, are you a politician by any chance?

It is your argument that has become completely inexplicable …. in fairness.

As I mentioned earlier, using this thread to beat up members of the government amounts to laziness.

Daithí O'Shea , Mark Cagney , Philip Schofield are all fair game, for the record I inexplicably cannot stand them. They earn a living sitting on a couch talking shight all day. Whilst I am frankly envious of that fact, I will get over it. It helps when I can come onto to this thread and vent my feelings.

I doubt very much Dr Varadkar gives two hoots on your opinions of him, he is the one calling the shots after all, until you do otherwise you are going to have to sit that one out....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

The three presenters you mentioned have never offended me personally. Whereas that Leo offends and upsets me every time he opens his mouth. Hes ruined the country I was born in . And that friend of his fintan warfield is the exact same.

The three presenters you mentioned have never offended me personally. Whereas that Leo offends and upsets me every time he opens his mouth. Hes ruined the country I was born in . And that friend of his fintan warfield is the exact same.

Noted Donkey, I just feel you might get some more traction by opening up a Fine Gael / Varadkar bashing thread in the politics section?

Especially considering he has ruined the country of your birth, inexplicably.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,472 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Strange you should think that way,Kong.

What’s YOUR preferred alternative?

Like full employment, economy booming, what is your particular issue with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Eamon Ryan, leader of green party, just a soft useless bellend.

Benedict Cuddlebutch. I think he looks like an alien and his manner of speaking is grating and I can't watch anything he's in because I'm distracted by both these features.

Candie wrote: »
    Benedict Cuddlebutch. I think he looks like an alien and his manner of speaking is grating and I can't watch anything he's in because I'm distracted by both these features.

Yet there were hordes besotted by his effete portrayal of Mr. Holmes. He has all the charm of a gurgling drainpipe.

I couldn't have put it better myself, Bertie.

How you have managed to get from blatant Fine Gael bashing to clarifying your sexual preference is remarkable, are you a politician by any chance?

It is your argument that has become completely inexplicable …. in fairness.

As I mentioned earlier, using this thread to beat up members of the government amounts to laziness.

Daithí O'Shea , Mark Cagney , Philip Schofield are all fair game, for the record I inexplicably cannot stand them. They earn a living sitting on a couch talking shight all day. Whilst I am frankly envious of that fact, I will get over it. It helps when I can come onto to this thread and vent my feelings.

I doubt very much Dr Varadkar gives two hoots on your opinions of him, he is the one calling the shots after all, until you do otherwise you are going to have to sit that one out....

You're a FG troll who cannot accept someone doesn't like your dear leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,375 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Phillip Schofield
    Holly Willoughby

I feel they are not as sweet and sincere as they portray to be

I would have thought that was fairly obvious really

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

You're a FG troll who cannot accept someone doesn't like your dear leader.
    It doesn't have to be just one extreme or the other though. I'm not pushed about Varadkar either but I just don't understand how he could have ruined this country. As if the problems weren't there long before him.

Advertisement