Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭lainey_d_123

That Alex Polizzi woman on the Hotel Inspector. Comes across as a very unpleasant individual. Snide, rude, judgemental and spoiled. Born into a family of hoteliers and acts as if she built up the business herself instead of inheriting it all. Odious woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,031 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Roger Federer. Others think he's charming and modest, but I think he's smug and a sore loser. Really hate his nose too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭lainey_d_123

Roger Federer. Others think he's charming and modest, but I think he's smug and a sore loser. Really hate his nose too.

Why a sore loser? Not particularly a fan but he always seems very gracious to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

If there's one thing that absolutely p**ses on my cornflakes, it's people who use their mental illness to cause harm to someone else-be it physical or emotional. Once you harm another individual and pull the 'muh illness' bull crap, without a hint of remorse-you're excrement. I've dealt with enough people who pulled that crap so that doesn't fly with me.

100% agree. There was a bloke in my last job always at this, he got away with fûcking murder too. Preferential treatment from the bosses who wrapped him in cotton wool. He’d just decide to come in and spend the first half of the day parked in front of the PC and not a word out of him... I tried talking to him but he’d plainly ignore me or refer me to our manager.... so after a while I bit the bullet.... knocked on the gaffers door after about 6 months of this on and off then mostly on... only to be told...”we are aware of the issues with Frank, the catalyst of which are some personal issues at home"..

I replied...”I can sympathize but he needs to stay at home, sort his **** then come back, also plenty of others here have ‘stuff going on’ but we might have a bad day not bad weeks ! He has just downed tools!!!” Q rye grins...

It meant me having to take on extra, go home on Friday fûcked, fit for about two pints and bed. I remember mentioning this to him in a kind of *hint hint* manner to be told.. “well isn’t it well for you, out galavanting with your social life huh” :rolleyes:

People need to stay at home if they can’t pull their weight, temps at least then can be justified who WILL do their share.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,031 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Why a sore loser? Not particularly a fan but he always seems very gracious to me.

He always has an excuse. I accept I'm in the minority here but I can stand him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Milena Fluffy Stretcher

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Matt Cooper is getting insufferable since the election of President Trump. I used to like him actually

He cannot have a show without playing some clip or reading a tweet and going wild with smugness. Even something like that 1776 airports gaffe has bould Matt so happy

Very little Irish content on his show anyway
    he's gone very left leaning, doesn't call out crap from insufferable windbags like Jennifer Gannon or Roe McDermott, and panders to the offended whingers on twitter

He used to be a good interviewer/journalisst and called out nonsense, now he's a shadow of what he was

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

he's gone very left leaning, doesn't call out crap from insufferable windbags like Jennifer Gannon or Roe McDermott, and panders to the offended whingers on twitter

He used to be a good interviewer/journalisst and called out nonsense, now he's a shadow of what he was

Must have learned from Browne so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Brian Kerr... Terrible nasaly ununciation. Ruins the commentary on any soccer game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Noel and Liam Gallagher, cringey cnuts

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Noel and Liam Gallagher, cringey cnuts

Rich cnuts :pac:
    Then again the same can be said about a lot mentioned in this thread. As long as you come off as "alright" in your public image to a lot of people then that is all that matters.

I wonder who is a right bollocks now :pac: Like, the type that it's just such common knowledge to those within the industry but the general public doesn't know YET.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Joanna Donnelly who does the weather. Pain in the fcuking hole with her stupid winks

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

Do contributors to this thread understand what "inexplicably" means? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Ryan Turbridy does my head in. Pretentious egit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Nigella Lawson
    I can't understand it because I fancy the arse off her

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

rgmmg wrote: »
    Do contributors to this thread understand what "inexplicably" means? :D

I inexplicably cannot stand posters who constantly post this remark on this thread.

Especially posters who put stupid faces after their post. The irony is not lost on me.

Posting intellectually conceited remarks whilst being inarticulate.

I also hate Martin King. He would patronise his dinner before eating it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I see Gemma Collins has a new show. It's not even explicable anymore, ITV are enabling her to behave like a gowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I inexplicably cannot stand posters who constantly post this remark on this thread.

Especially posters who put stupid faces after their post. The irony is not lost on me.

Posting intellectually conceited remarks whilst being inarticulate.

I also hate Martin King. He would patronise his dinner before eating it.

Someone didn't get much sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Fast Twitch

Rory McIlroy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭magic_murph

Rory McIlroy

Legend. Ireland's greatest every sports person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Rory McIlroy

I'm not interested in golf at all, but that has nothing to do with my dislike of McIlroy. It's not even the whole "Is he British or Irish?" thing. I just cannot stand his face. I would happily pick up a golf club, for the first time in my life, just to swing it right into his smug looking head.

I never knew anything at all about Shane Lowry until this weekend. Now there's a golfer I could happily have a few pints with :)

• Advertisement

I'm not interested in golf at all, but that has nothing to do with my dislike of McIlroy. It's not even the whole "Is he British or Irish?" thing. I just cannot stand his face. I would happily pick up a golf club, for the first time in my life, just to swing it right into his smug looking head.

I never knew anything at all about Shane Lowry until this weekend. Now there's a golfer I could happily have a few pints with :)

you should seek professional help to deal with your rage issues before they consume you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

you should seek professional help to deal with your rage issues before they consume you.

Not necessary, Magic. I am usually the most placid and understanding of human beings. Rory McIlroy just triggers my inner homicidal maniac :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

Rory McIlroy right now "COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH!!"

maxresdefault.jpg

317821_m16.jpg

611980868.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I would love to drop kick him for a point at the canal end.

It is definately his head or those almost rodent-like features.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Fast Twitch

Legend. Ireland's greatest every sports person.

One of Britain's maybe. He's about as Irish as Boris Johnson.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Plus he’s crap lately.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Eoghan McDermott...

Christ where to start... self righteous, smug, prick, jumps on every topical bandwagon going in a desperate attempt to be liked and relevant oh and he tried to get Fairytale of New York banned from the radio.

Snowflake of the highest order.

Loughc wrote: »
    Eoghan McDermott...

Christ where to start... self righteous, smug, prick, jumps on every topical bandwagon going in a desperate attempt to be liked and relevant oh and he tried to get Fairytale of New York banned from the radio.

Snowflake of the highest order.

I had to look this guy up but as soon as I seen a picture I was 100% onboard with the bashing. Complete tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭storker

Philip Schofield

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Don't know his name but that really vain knobhead who did dancing with the stars
    Showing off his 6 pack every week

Advertisement