Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,474 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I was hated the red headed guy from Simply red, he's so annoying and I dont know why. He looks insane these days, like he's had too much plastic surgery.
    Also, Robbie Williams, he's an absolute twat and he cant even sing.

Two right tools, there, for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

The fücking douchenozzle optician in my local Specsavers. Was down there last week getting an eye test and new glasses. I’d have bought a new car in half the time this fûcker took, and with not half as many attempts to upsell. Even asked me did I want a free hearing test. ‘Fûck off you cünt’ I muttered to myself. Don’t think he heard me -ironically enough.

Don't know if she's been mentioned already holly willoughby, i don't know what it is about her but she really gets on my goat, jaysus i wish i could put her in room 101.
    Im sure i was reading a most punchable or slappable face thread on here, must look for it and add her there as well lol.

God it's great to vent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

Brian o'Driscoll, when ever is see his face I want to smash it in with a banjo.

Similarly, the talentless geebag that is his wife, Amy huberman, for me she is the very definition of the 3d version of nails on a chalk board.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Brian o'Driscoll, when ever is see his face I want to smash it in with a banjo.

Similarly, the talentless geebag that is his wife, Amy huberman, for me she is the very definition of the 3d version of nails on a chalk board.

That's not inexplicable though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,778 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I was hated the red headed guy from Simply red, he's so annoying and I dont know why. He looks insane these days, like he's had too much plastic surgery.
    Also, Robbie Williams, he's an absolute twat and he cant even sing.
    My favourite Mick Hucknall story
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwil_oOd88XkAhWcXRUIHahRCvwQFjABegQIChAF&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.digitalspy.com%2Fshowbiz%2Fa814923%2Fmartine-mccutcheondid-vomit-on-mick-hucknall%2F&usg=AOvVaw1cTwgcf1NPqQTE847Hbw8l

• Registered Users Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭corks finest

Omackeral wrote:
    For example, I have an irrational dislike of Emma Watson. I've never really seen any of her films or interviews but if I look something up and she's in it, I'm subconsciously voting against it. When she showed up in This Is The End I sighed and I'm not quite sure why. Can't explain it. Feel similarly towards Anne Hathaway.

Leo the Langer Varadkar

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Lorraine ****ing Kelly.

Grunting away in her Scottish accent. I hate her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Lorraine ****ing Kelly.

Grunting away in her Scottish accent. I hate her.

She's so false and so is that accent. I have (Scottish) friends in Glasgow and go over there quite a bit. I have NEVER met a Glaswegian who sounds like her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Ryle Nugent. It is his voice , it gets under my skin. There is no way he would survive 5 minutes on a rugby pitch. Please ask him to stop and move on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

Any nameless sportsperson on the radio speaking like they won the Grand Slam/World Cup/ Heavyweight Championship/All-Ireland when in fact they won some nothing competition in Arsecrack, Co. Sadsack.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,150 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Declan Rice. Yes I know, I know he declared for the old English.

But he has one Punchable looking face

• Registered Users Posts: 12,347 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Barry McGuigan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Milena Fluffy Stretcher

Declan Rice. Yes I know, I know he declared for the old English.

But he has one Punchable looking face

the victim act he's playing in the media lately isnt doing him any favours, he's hardly that stupid thinking that he wouldnt get stick for the change over

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

James Arthur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭NoteAgent

Off the top of my head..

James Corden
    Vogue Williams
    Eoghan McDermott
    People who bring up homelessness in every argument.
    People who blame all there problems on politicians.
    Russell Brand

I could watch all these people die in a plane crash and not feel a flicker of emotion

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

John Connors.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

She's so false and so is that accent. I have (Scottish) friends in Glasgow and go over there quite a bit. I have NEVER met a Glaswegian who sounds like her.

She turned up in Coronation Street a few weeks back. My mum has no idea who she is, but even she switched over to something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Probably because she's from Dundee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

the ****e youtube reviewers with all their affiliate links,

i want to see an impartial assesment not something you've been paid or given a gift in return for promotion,

• Advertisement

Keith Barry...

He's inoffensive, and bland as a grain of rice... but there's something unsettlingly creepy about him.

Like an alien wearing a skin suit trying to convince you they're human.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Probably because she's from Dundee.

Lived in Dundee. Born in Glasgow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,347 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Keith Barry...

He's inoffensive, and bland as a grain of rice... but there's something unsettlingly creepy about him.

Like an alien wearing a skin suit trying to convince you they're human.

Or maybe it's just he's a trickster pretending he has got magic powers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Don't know if she's been mentioned already holly willoughby, i don't know what it is about her but she really gets on my goat, jaysus i wish i could put her in room 101.
    Im sure i was reading a most punchable or slappable face thread on here, must look for it and add her there as well lol.

God it's great to vent.

I will say this tho.... she is fine. Really fine :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

James Arthur.

Back when I was single, my cousin's husband wanted to set me up with a mate of his. He was convinced we'd get on like a house on fire. He sounded lovely and I asked to see a pic. He was the double of James Arthurs. It was a hard pass from me.

I actually met the guy years later and we did hit it off, despite him still looking like Arthurs.. We were both off the market by then, so it didn't matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

I will say this tho.... she is fine. Really fine :pac:

No....no she's not....not really :p

Anyway, I can't stand her, purely due to her association with that smug git Schofield. How many times am I allowed to post about Schofield in this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭TommyGun2017

Aisling Bea

Aisling Bea

She's burnt up all that goodwill, genuinely.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭Invincible

Leo da *ank*er :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Jennifer Zamparelli. A horrible ......

Advertisement