Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    She talks , does nothing but talk and tell us all what we already knew . On the news tonight she solemnly told us all that the increase in creche insurance costs were “ very high indeed “
    Great , Ms Zappone then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT .

Tonight on Claire Byrne, we got more info about the creches-Garda vetting is bordering on non-existant, and many are high risk...

Sooo why has it taken 2 years to sort this mess out?

Probably can't be considered inexplicable, but words cannot convey how much I loathe that sweating loaf of unfunny lardy obnoxiousness who calls himself Jeremy Clarkson.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

OK I know yer man I dancing with the stars is sick but he's also really annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 19,474 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Candie wrote: »
    Probably can't be considered inexplicable, but words cannot convey how much I loathe that sweating loaf of unfunny lardy obnoxiousness who calls himself Jeremy Clarkson.

Luckily he self- destructed from the BBC and as predicted, disappeared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭MMyers

Jeremy Clarkson
    Obama
    The Clintons
    Jay Zed and Beyonce
    Pink
    Triple H
    Manchester United
    Celtic
    Rangers
    Eminem
    Bill Maher
    Stephen colbert

I could go on. Too many people annoy me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,608 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

She talks , does nothing but talk and tell us all what we already knew . On the news tonight she solemnly told us all that the increase in creche insurance costs were “ very high indeed “

Very true. She’s one of the worst in the current dail.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Jason Byrne.

Actually sorry it is by no means inexplicable !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,649 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Donal Skehan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Rachel Stevens :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Has anyone figured out what Katherine Zappone actually does?

She doesn't know what's going on-she's always being exposed as inept, and yet never gets called up on it.

She's dangerous in my opinion

• Advertisement

Tammy! wrote: »

HOW DARE YOU!! :mad::mad: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Tammy! wrote: »

Sacrilege :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

My mother.

(sorry mam, it's just sometimes)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Judge Martin nolan.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,608 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

She’s currently on the radio snorting and spluttering and talking absolute rubbish even by her awful standards

• Registered Users Posts: 24,062 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Very few people on this list that dislike of would be inexplicable, in my view. Any person has off putting characteristics if you concentrate on them hard enough. Familiarity breeds contempt and all that.

I'm just looking at Evanne Ní Chuilean doing the sports news though, she strikes me as potentially being a massive dose.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,747 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Larbre34 wrote: »
    I'm just looking at Evanne Ní Chuilean doing the sports news though, she strikes me as potentially being a massive dose.

I like her but a lot of that is down to the fact I find her very attractive.

Now, Nuala Carey is another matter altogether. I’m sure she’s a lovely person but I can’t stand her. I don’t know what it is but when I see her presenting the weather, or even the Lotto, I get “inexplicably” annoyed.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Jeff Stelling from Sky Sports. The whole ‘everyman’ thing seems very contrived to me. I feel like he is very different off-camera. I have zero evidence for this assertion.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I know its been said numerous times but may I say it once more

Donal Skeehan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Tommy Fleming

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭holyhead

Justine McCarthy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Jennifer Zamparelli. A horrible ......

Urgh, I can't abide her. She's just brass neck rather than funny or witty. She always reminds me of that Blathnaid one who got called out for bullying.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Urgh, I can't abide her. She's just brass neck rather than funny or witty. She always reminds me of that Blathnaid one who got called out for bullying.

I can't stand Blathnaid. Remember on the Late LAte Toy Show when Ryan was all like 'Bully's never succeed, and they never get anywhere in life?'...
    You then look at Blathnaid, who's had a constant seat at RTE... yet Sheana Keane never got a look in after the whole Afternoon show debacle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

I can't stand Blathnaid. Remember on the Late LAte Toy Show when Ryan was all like 'Bully's never succeed, and they never get anywhere in life?'...
    You then look at Blathnaid, who's had a constant seat at RTE... yet Sheana Keane never got a look in after the whole Afternoon show debacle.

Could never warm to her, even before the bullying thing came out. Shes supposedly in line to take over as presenter of Nationwide now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Michael McIntyre, Jesus he boils by blood

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭moonage

Now, Nuala Carey is another matter altogether. I’m sure she’s a lovely person but I can’t stand her. I don’t know what it is but when I see her presenting the weather, or even the Lotto, I get “inexplicably” annoyed.

Maybe it's because she talks reeeeally slowly as if the audience weren't native English speakers.

Melissa McCarthy. Annoying and not funny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭topmanamillion

MMyers wrote: »
    Melissa McCarthy. Annoying and not funny

Don't understand her fame at all.
    Insufferable would be a fair description.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭jetsonx

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    George Lee...Where was he in 2005 ?
    /EOaPDX9j_400x400.jpeg[/IMG]

In 2007(?), he actually hosted an hour long documentary about the impending crash. He was one of the few RTE people to stick his neck out and make this "bold" prediction at the time.

Not a hack and is actually genuinely interested in the topics he presents.

He's actually one of the good guys in RTE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,036 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Rory woods.

Advertisement