Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Amy Schumer. Steals jokes from far more talented comedians and still can't come across as funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

Caroline Flack. And her attitude to what she has been charged with.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I really like caroline flack. Love island is going to be rubbish without her

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Charlize Theron.
    Just annoys me and I don't know why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Alonzo

Mark Wahlberg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭MayoAreMagic

George Clooney. I find him totally contrived.

Agree on jennifer zamperelli. You get the impression she would eat her young to forward her own career. Also, blatantly making hay off the push for more women in certain roles rather than any exceptional talent.

John Connors. Nothing to do with his being a traveller, more to do with his constant victim mentality. As for his acting, if he could get a role where he isnt just playing a traveller, we might actually be able to see it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

She could have literally left him with a permanent injury, or killed him by smashing that lamp over his head.

Frank Clarke (the artist, used to be on TV a lot) has a son who suffered a catastrophic brain injury after a girlfriend smashed a bottle over his head.
    He had two strokes, within quick succession.

Guy was only in his 20s, and still dealing with the after effects of that. Can't live without long term care.

Flack playing the victim is absolutely disgusting. Worse is all the media coverage (especially RTE) printing 'her' side of the story. Making out it's a miscarriage of justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,356 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The black girl in The young offenders

• Registered Users Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I really like caroline flack. Love island is going to be rubbish without her
    I'd say it would be rubbish with her even.

blade1 wrote: »
    I'd say it would be rubbish with her even.

The show got parodied on SNL.... accurate as hell.

It's awful-but it's addictively awful. I don't watch it, lots of my aunts and cousins do... the worst thing is, you'll keep hearing about it on every other channel, or news paper.

• Advertisement

The show got parodied on SNL.... accurate as hell.

It's awful-but it's addictively awful. I don't watch it, lots of my aunts and cousins do... the worst thing is, you'll keep hearing about it on every other channel, or news paper.

Hopefully she didn't slap the boyfriend on the arse as well.
    Poor fella would have to try and deal with the trauma of been sexually assaulted on top of everything else :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,036 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Yeah , even my nephews 10-13 are mad into it. I really don't get it at all

Hopefully she didn't slap the boyfriend on the arse as well.
    Poor fella would have to try and deal with the trauma of been sexually assaulted on top of everything else :rolleyes:

Huh?

Huh?

Maybe you haven't seen the other thread about the guy that slapped the reporter on the arse?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Gerard Butler, won't watch a movie he's in. He couldn't act the egit. Makes silly faces.
    Oh and Ryan Turbrity (Pretentious gob****e)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

She could have literally left him with a permanent injury, or killed him by smashing that lamp over his head.

Frank Clarke (the artist, used to be on TV a lot) has a son who suffered a catastrophic brain injury after a girlfriend smashed a bottle over his head.
    He had two strokes, within quick succession.

Guy was only in his 20s, and still dealing with the after effects of that. Can't live without long term care.

Flack playing the victim is absolutely disgusting. Worse is all the media coverage (especially RTE) printing 'her' side of the story. Making out it's a miscarriage of justice.

Absolutely, she could have and she's all like 'poor me' and never mind the way she dressed up like she was on a night out instead of appearing in court.

Maybe you haven't seen the other thread about the guy that slapped the reporter on the arse?

No, I haven't. I heard about that video tho-the dude doing the slapping is meant to be a Preacher or some crap.

Why are crazy one's always religious?

No, I haven't. I heard about that video tho-the dude doing the slapping is meant to be a Preacher or some crap.

Why are crazy one's always religious?

Don't want to derail this thread.
    It was a dickhead thing to do but you'd swear he was Ted Bundy the way some people were going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Milena Fluffy Stretcher

MMyers wrote: »
    Melissa McCarthy. Annoying and not funny

The female Kevin James, at least Kevin James had one hit with the King of Queens

The female Kevin James, at least Kevin James had one hit with the King of Queens

So did Melissa, with Bridesmaids. The problem was after that, you'd swear she was Meryl Streep or Al Pacino, the ego that came after was insane. She made movies where her and her husband wrote and directed the movie, that were utterly awful.

But the absolute worst she got was during the whole Ghostbusters debacle. She started insulting fans of the originals. It was a lowblow, that was rewarded with the audience staying home instead of seeing the movie.
    Lost money too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭bitofabind

Caroline Flack has such an inherently punchable face. I also don’t get this “Love Island fame” thing, I watched it this year and she literally appeared in about 4 episodes, I don’t know what her role is other than strutting in a few times and reading a few lines off an autocue and leaving, I mean a blind dog could do it better.

I hope this spell in court marks the end of her run of hosting absolutely shyte reality TV shows and she finally stops dressing like a 19 year old heading to a club, the woman is 40 like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭keepalive213

People who use the phrase Jesus Wept
    Also Marty Whelan, Idris Elba, high profile slimey caught fiddling FAI guy (whose name escapes me) and anyone from fair city

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

bitofabind wrote: »
    Caroline Flack has such an inherently punchable face. I also don’t get this “Love Island fame” thing, I watched it this year and she literally appeared in about 4 episodes, I don’t know what her role is other than strutting in a few times and reading a few lines off an autocue and leaving, I mean a blind dog could do it better.

I hope this spell in court marks the end of her run of hosting absolutely shyte reality TV shows and she finally stops dressing like a 19 year old heading to a club, the woman is 40 like.

Doesn't appear to have any ability whatsoever, does she do anything? Also James Corden, a complete and utter chancer, hosted that show on sky, had professional athletes on it and there his is, 20 stone of ****, hanging out with them, heart attack waiting to happen, and no one says a word. To put the icing on the cake, I was watching American Football last night, and this tulip turns up in an ad. Same trick, different country, spoofer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

The cast and format of IrelandAM - used to be great, real newsy but since Virgin Media took over a total dumming down - copying the tripe on This Morning in the UK. All about makeup, clothes and babies - no proper news or what is important in Ireland and the rest of the world - I’ve turned over to Morning Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Iloveyourvibes

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Iloveyourvibes
    The feeling is mutual only its not inexplicable in my case of course its perfectly and obviously reasonable.

YOU POISONOUS LITTLE WRETCH ! *SWIRLS WHISKEY!*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Sinead Desmond
    When she was on Ireland am I didn't see her smile once
    Misery

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

38 minutes.
    What kept you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Wilfuler.

Michael ring
    Eddie hobbs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

38 minutes.
    What kept you?
    *throws whiskey glass at you*

GET OUT! GEEEET OUUUT!

6E0m.gif

Advertisement