Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Beeker off the Muppets. Does my ****in head in. Week in, week out, like a melodramatic cat. Do not put your head in the microwave if you can't stand the electron party...
    Muppet

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭gmufc19

John Boy (not Love/Hate) Walton

Bosco - the puppet

Bosco - the one in Fair City

Nathan's brother, Jake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Wilfuler.

Hitler

Wamker

Graeme Souness and/or Yosser Hughes

Sean 'Charlo' McGinley

• Registered Users Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

gmufc19 wrote: »
    Graeme Souness and/or Yosser Hughes

Sean 'Charlo' McGinley

Yosser Hughes was a fictional character.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭MMyers

Robert De Niro. Used to like him until he became political. The minute a celeb talks politics and believing thier opinion is more important than the averge working person I lose complete respect for them. Sean Penn is another one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Ruben James

Sean 'Charlo' McGinley

Watched Family the other day. Saw it years ago. You're expecting The Snapper or The Van and what you get is totally different.

I dont inexplicably hate Sean McGinley. He has a very large forehead so I can see where you're coming from. Charlo was a horrible character.

Mario Rosenstock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

David Walliams.

Oh yes. Nothing inexplicable about it either. There's something really 'off' about him. Creepy as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Dave have been showing the full series of Gavin & Stacey. Though I’ve seen it before, I’ve forgotten what an annoying brat Stacey is.

• Advertisement

Ricky Gervais and Russell Brand.

Brand bangs on about communism while living in a £4million mansion.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Oh yes. Nothing inexplicable about it either. There's something really 'off' about him. Creepy as hell.

I saw an episode of some game show ( might have been CatchPhrase ) with Walliams and his mother . She spent the whole time looking adoringly at him and laughing at every word he uttered . It explains a lot about his total lack of self awareness .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

fryup wrote: »
    James Corden....i just wanna throw the chubby prick off something high

*knowing my luck the fat fu*ker would probaly bounce off the ground

Next time, on Carpool Karaoke.....

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Mario Rosenstock

For some strange reason he always looks like hes wearing lipstick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Wilfuler.

MMyers wrote: »
    Robert De Niro. Used to like him until he became political. The minute a celeb talks politics and believing thier opinion is more important than the averge working person I lose complete respect for them. Sean Penn is another one

They can influence

Wilfuler. wrote: »
    They can influence

That's the dangerous part about celebs. They are always pushing agendas

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Wilfuler. wrote: »
    They can influence

It's his anti-vaccine bulls**t that was the worst thing.

I think it was Meat Loaf who used to decry singers getting political. I think his turn of phrase was 'just shut up and sing'.

De Niro's good at playing pretend(or at least used to be) but the moment he starts pretending to be a medical professional, or a political expert, is the moment he could just get lost.

Pacino wouldn't do that. It's why he's always had more of my respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Ricky Gervais and Russell Brand.

Brand bangs on about communism while living in a £4million mansion.

Ricky Gervais is a legend. He's one if the few in the media who constantly speaks up against animal cruelty world wide.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

Was watching Little Britain the other night. He is very creepy.

Ricky Gervais is a legend. He's one if the few in the media who constantly speaks up against animal cruelty world wide.

Again another celeb pushing his opinions on the public. Some people don't care about animal cruelty or this vegan stuff. Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭MayoAreMagic

Again another celeb pushing his opinions on the public. Some people don't care about animal cruelty or this vegan stuff. Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one.

Well people do ask them their opinions on subjects to be fair, be it on tv guest shows or interviews etc. I dont think it is reasonable to expect them to refuse to answer so Im not sure how they could but speak about these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭mistersifter

ah yeah, the poor "people who don't care about animal cruelty". Must be terrible for them having to listen to people denouncing animal cruelty.

Dave have been showing the full series of Gavin & Stacey. Though I’ve seen it before, I’ve forgotten what an annoying brat Stacey is.

Joanna Page aka Stacey is really that bad-she was the one star of that show who never seemed to do anything notable afterwards.

Not a very nice person from what I've seen or read about her in interviews.

Well they must be reasonably popular to have enough listening figures to continue. Darcy actually went on to national radio from there. I cant fathom it because I invariably am forced to change over from their show any time it comes on.

A short while back, when twitter did a 'bot' purge-it was discovered that much of 2fm's twitter followers were bots used to pump up their following.

2fm's target demographic is meant to be a younger audience than the likes of RTE Gold or other RTE radio stations might listen to.
    But 2fm only gathers about 6% of their target audience in the capital alone. And that's shrinking. Many people are turning away from radio broadcasting stations on a monthly basis.

Once you have a podcast you like, or a spotify playlist, you don't need someone interrupting a broadcast to give you their cruddy opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

I don't know her name but she does be on Ireland am and the afternoon show doing beauty and fashion
    She is a right pain in the arse

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

smilerf wrote: »
    I don't know her name but she does be on Ireland am and the afternoon show doing beauty and fashion
    She is a right pain in the arse

She’s an absolute melt that one loves the sound of her own voice

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

The actress Michelle Williams.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭MayoAreMagic

Tom Hardy.
    I find his persona quite contrived. Even the way he talks seems to be a bit put on. Also seems to play the same auld moody role all the time.

I know he's brown bread now but......Peter Stringfellow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Hands down.. Ricky Gervais

Ricky Gervais Is like the Pied Piper for the weak...
    He wants to be a Vegan Poster Boy but still eats meat..

Advertisement