Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Mark Wahlberg, hated him ever since his Marky Mark days doing his pound shop Vanilla Ice act. Hatred compounded by the revelations of his involvement in a number of racist attacks and general thuggery during his youth.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Mark Wahlberg, hated him ever since his Marky Mark days doing his pound shop Vanilla Ice act. Hatred compounded by the revelations of his involvement in a number of racist attacks and general thuggery during his youth.
    How did he not do some serious jail time :confused:

He used to go on the rampage beating up blacks and asians for no reason at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭playonplayette

From when I was I was child, I never liked stand up by Lee Evans or Jo Brand.

Have not watched any of their stand up as an adult so it is inexplicable.

I did see Lee Evans in an interview a couple of years ago and thought he seemed like an alright bloke but still inexplicably would probably change the channel if he was on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭playonplayette

Remember Prince Naseem? Never liked him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Diane Keaton
    I have no idea why but when I see her I turn off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

From when I was I was child, I never liked stand up by Lee Evans or Jo Brand.

Have not watched any of their stand up as an adult so it is inexplicable.

I did see Lee Evans in an interview a couple of years ago and thought he seemed like an alright bloke but still inexplicably would probably change the channel if he was on.

Jo Brand is not funny, don't know how she ever got on telly, Evans is an acquired taste

The two sisters that lie on the sofas on Gogglebox. Talk about 'resting bitch face'.
    Also the young brother who appears with his sister. He never has a good word to say about anyone, he strikes me as the sort of little sh1t who would be all nicey-nicey to your face and 10 minutes later he is slagging you off to his sister.

Remember Prince Naseem? Never liked him.
    So full of himself to the point of parody. Ali could pull it off because he was actually a likeable person.

Chris Eubank is another self-obsessed twat. Drives around his hometown in a massive american Truck dressed like Rupert the bear :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Miriam Margolyes
    An absolute self absorbed bat of a woman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Kathryn Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Chris Eubank is another self-obsessed twat. Drives around his hometown in a massive american Truck dressed like Rupert the bear :rolleyes:
    So full of himself to the point of parody. Ali could pull it off because he was actually a likeable person.

Tbf to him, Eubanks never let himself go.

Prince Naseem squandered it all. He could have been a contender, but by the time he was 28, he was done.

Now he's just a fat has-been. (Yep, that's him).

PAY-Prince-Naseem.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Oops!

Tbf to him, Eubanks never let himself go.

Prince Naseem squandered it all. He could have been a contender, but by the time he was 28, he was done.

Now he's just a fat has-been. (Yep, that's him).

PAY-Prince-Naseem.jpg

Yep, it was Hamid's own arrogance was his biggest flaw... Bags of talent.

Dua Lipa.... Talk about selling your soul... She started off well, looks like her management/record deal have her turning out loads of pointless chart music... Good voice but she's no sex symbol...

Keith Lemon and Anna Richardson are teaming up to do a show together.

DJ2ZGFCXcAAXEsj.jpg

Sweet Jesus, Imagine if they had a child :eek:

Keith Lemon... Kind of a reserved british version of Howard Stern.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Jo Brand is not funny, don't know how she ever got on telly, Evans is an acquired taste

I used to find Jo Brand really funny but any time I see her now I feel that's she's warned to be on her best behaviour. I cringe at some of the stuff she comes out with on Extra Slice and find myself asking is this the same woman who had me rolling around the sofa 20 years ago?

Omid Djalili is someone I don't get at all.

Keith Lemon and Anna Richardson are teaming up to do a show together.

Sweet Jesus, Imagine if they had a child :eek:

She's a lesbian now-so it would have to be through a clinic or something.

And yeah, LEigh Francis and Anna Richardson produce some of the worst shows on TV, quite frankly.

Leigh Francis has made a living out of it the last 20 years... Go figure!

Oops! wrote: »
    Leigh Francis has made a living out of it the last 20 years... Go figure!

It's Britain. The likes of Harry Hill wouldn't make it outside of any other country. (And I really don't like Harry Hill).

That said-we were the folks who spawned Dustin the Turkey. And I doubt the UK would send Harry or Leigh to the Eurovision.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

I nearly need subtitles for Pat Short, don't get the humour either, anyone else struggle with the accent?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Oops! wrote: »
    Dua Lipa.... Talk about selling your soul... She started off well, looks like her management/record deal have her turning out loads of pointless chart music... Good voice but she's no sex symbol...

That sounds like Shakira

Barna77 wrote: »
    That sounds like Shakira

Or Samantha Mumba.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

TomTree wrote: »
    Stefaine Preissner .................................. am i alone in this

In knowing who she is?

Never heard of her

Rodin wrote: »
    In knowing who she is?

Never heard of her

She wrote Can't Cope, Won't Cope.

Was pretty much mainstay of Brendan O' Connor's 'Cutting Edge'.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Anytime somebody mentions Anna Richardson,i keep thinking of your one off Changing Rooms.I know its not her but i cant help it

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Randy Archer

How did he not do some serious jail time :confused:

He used to go on the rampage beating up blacks and asians for no reason at all.

Wasn’t Boston full of that in the 1960-1980s? A real racist area (full of “Irish”) ,sure the cops were probably turning a blind eye. Some of Boston Celtic’s legendary basketball players ,who were black, face racism too. Eg Bill Russel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Ivan Yates.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭pale rider

Gemma O'Doherty

Horrid horrid person...No more of a description needed

• Advertisement

Monkey Harris.

Advertisement