Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,472 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Dude is after doing the online equivalent of shooting the load before he even has the y-fronts around the ankles.

Emptied the bag on her thigh at first go, John, and not happy with that, blew the beans on the knee second time around.

Needs a packed canister of StaySpray quite urgently.

Spaffing his baby porridge around way too liberally, John.

Shouldn’t overdo it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Inexplicable inability to stand somebody betrays an egregiously intolerant mentality.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

feargale wrote: »
    Inexplicable inability to stand somebody betrays an egregiously intolerant mentality.

Indubitably.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

John Sheridan
    This guy played for Ireland but I think he's an obnoxious Brit

As a Leeds fan I'm not having that. An absolutely sublime passer of the ball who also scored some great goals. There are Leeds fans who will still tell you he's the best player they've ever seen in the flesh.

I'll give you Bosco though, that yoke (I have no idea if it's supposed to be male or female) even insulted the intelligence of its intended demographic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Zaph wrote: »
    As a Leeds fan I'm not having that. An absolutely sublime passer of the ball who also scored some great goals. There are Leeds fans who will still tell you he's the best player they've ever seen in the flesh.

I'll give you Bosco though, that yoke (I have no idea if it's supposed to be male or female) even insulted the intelligence of its intended demographic.

Ewwwwwwww.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Zaph wrote: »

I used to like Sheridan as a player but never knew anything about what type of person he was . He did his best for us in USA 94 for example.

After his interview on Vinny Perth though he came across as a Yob. As others have said here maybe I'm being harsh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

The Burke family, bunch of quasi-cult oddballs.

I inexplicably can't stand this woman.

Mary "whitewash" McAleese
    She with her husband Martin helped cover up the crimes committed against the Magdalene Laundry women and children.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The drummer in Simple Minds. I don't know why.... she is pretty gorgeous all the same.

cherisse-osei-during-mika-performs-on-sunrise-june-1-2007-at-channel-picture-id115336453?s=612x612

I think it is how her name sounds, Cherisse Osei, especially her surname, cannot get my lips around it.

She is also a great drummer.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    The drummer in Simple Minds. I don't know why.... she is pretty gorgeous all the same.

cherisse-osei-during-mika-performs-on-sunrise-june-1-2007-at-channel-picture-id115336453?s=612x612

I think it is how her name sounds, Cherisse Osei, especially her surname, cannot get my lips around it.

And they say I'm harsh:)

• Advertisement

And they say I'm harsh:)

You have no idea what " they " are saying about you right now.

Get over it.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    You have no idea what " they " are saying about you right now.

Get over it.

I'm not bothered by it, but you seem to know something.

I'm not bothered by it, but you seem to know something.

Oh you are defo bothered about something?

Oh dear....

Far from it.

I replied to you lightheartedly and you snapped back. I'm not the one who is bothered.

Far from it.

I replied to you lightheartedly and you snapped back. I'm not the one who is bothered.

Oh dear..... denial now?
    I said lighheartedly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Weinsteins lawyer Donna Rotunno. Seems like a deeply unpleasant, arrogant individual. I get that someone had to defend him but the photos of them laughing together coming out of court during the trial and her bitchy comments about the defendants to the media while it was ongoing were hard to stomach.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

Weinsteins lawyer Donna Rotunno.

Very explicable. Being able to stand her would be the in- part. Unless one were Weinstein, I suppose...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

I cant say , ill get banned …….

mynamejeff wrote: »
    I cant say , ill get banned …….

Go on. Do it. You know you want to. Feel the hatred running through you.

Darren Frehill
    He harmless but a Total incompetent with sports results or reports.. Gets almost every fact, result or latest score wrong. Theres a whole thread devoted to him on thefreekick which is worth the hasle if signing up on its own. It's not my thread by the way. He's also one of those people who gets amazed at everything.

The inexplicable part here would be being irritated at someone who has Des Cahill for same-role competition!

TBF it seems to be a pretty idiot-rich department.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭deeperlearning

Omackeral wrote: »
    Is there anyone out there that you just don't like and you just can't explain it? Someone who you just can't stand but they've never really done anything to make you feel that way.

For example, I have an irrational dislike of Emma Watson. I've never really seen any of her films or interviews but if I look something up and she's in it, I'm subconsciously voting against it. When she showed up in This Is The End I sighed and I'm not quite sure why. Can't explain it. Feel similarly towards Anne Hathaway.

Who's yours?

Pricks who take an inexplicable dislike to young women!

Klopp
    I think because I can't stand Damon Albarn, and they are so similar looking.

Now chortling away to myself at the image of Jürgen just being an elaborate performance art side-project of same.

I also thought that pricks are naturally focused on young women?

Christy Moore
    He's certainly on Paul Brady's list! And I don't doubt vice versa.
    The cast of the Sopranos, The Wire and Breaking Bad.
    Friend of mine has a burning hatred of Dominic West and all his works. Likely peaking when he bought an actual bleedin castle here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Holly Willoughby.
    She always looks like she's just sustained a head injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

You’re going to find a lot of them on here, I’m afraid.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

alaimacerc wrote: »
    He's certainly on Paul Brady's list! And I don't doubt vice versa.

Friend of mine has a burning hatred of Dominic West and all his works. Likely peaking when he bought an actual bleedin castle here.

Wasn't aware of the Castle or Brady/Moore. I take back what I said about the cast.

This lad is in the inexplicable category.
    Alistair "my depression" Campbell. He was on with Tubs again this morning.

Id say the rates of depression in IRAQ are sky high but he wasn't asked about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,472 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Wasn't aware of the Castle or Brady/Moore. I take back what I said about the cast.

This lad is in the inexplicable category.
    Alistair "my depression" Campbell. He was on with Tubs again this morning.

Id say the rates of depression in IRAQ are sky high but he wasn't asked about that.

Whats your point there sham.

You suggesting things were better under Saddam?

I’d say rates of depression were sky high there when these mad mullahs were in control.

Try to be a bit realistic .

Whats your point there sham.

I’d say rates of depression were sky high there when these mad mullahs were in control.

Try to be a bit realistic .

That would have been a good point in fairness except the people that removed him put him there in the first place.

• Advertisement

Probably not the best thread for politics or facts, but equally it would be hard to say I was 'derailing' it thereby...

Eh? To which 'mad mullahs' are you referring to? Saddam was in theory a species of Arab Nationalist, not an Islamist. Or is 'mad mullah' just your generic term of reference?
    That would have been a good point in fairness except the people that removed him put him there in the first place.

They did? You mean alleged CIA involvement in the 1963 coup, or Saddam taking power personally?

Advertisement