Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 redrose89

pilly wrote: »
    The 2 hipsters in the KBC ad with their 60's clothes and furniture being all hip! I just want to smash the telly!!! And your mans beard!!!!
    Those 2 boil my blood.

Paul Stenson is another one. I started following him on snapchat after reading about some of his antics, thought he would be a laugh. But no. He's just  an angry man, seems like bit of a bully. Nothing likable about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Aine Lawlor

Actually I can explain it. . . It's her unbearable smugness

She's a bit of a MILF though;)

Someone should have gone to Specsavers :D

I am not allowed discuss …

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭riverrocked

Ricky Gervais, his face annoys me.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Vital Transformation

The 2 hipsters in the KBC ad with their 60's clothes and furniture being all hip! I just want to smash the telly!!! And your mans beard!!!!

The man in question would be an acquaintance of mine. There's nothing pretentious about him, he's a down to earth sort.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

Joan Burton ** * *** ***t

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 117 ✭✭alig123aileen

I detest Kathryn Thomas and Nuala the RTÉ weathergirl. No reason just irrational me

• Registered Users Posts: 19,359 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

The man in question would be an acquaintance of mine. There's nothing pretentious about him, he's a down to earth sort.

Sollth o Dee Eeeeart:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

Twink
    Vogue Williams
    Ronan Keating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

I AMMMMM WHAT I AAAAAAAMMMMMM

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

I detest Kathryn Thomas and Nuala the RTÉ weathergirl. No reason just irrational me
    Plus one to Kathryn Thomas

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Someone must have said Vogue Williams already. She just represents your typical SoCoDu Princess that would never let me have sex with them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 65 ✭✭Northerngal

Glenda Gilson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Glenda Gilson

She is apparently not a very nice person - i know someone who worked closely with her for her wedding and the reports werent good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 65 ✭✭Northerngal

Parchment wrote: »
    She is apparently not a very nice person - i know someone who worked closely with her for her wedding and the reports werent good.

I honestly don't know why, I just do.

Stephanie Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

Brendan oogle the union fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Katherine Lynch.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Kym Marsh
    Brooklyn Beckham

• Registered Users Posts: 14 redrose89

Are they a real couple? Is that their real house? Is that how they really dance?

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Vital Transformation

redrose89 wrote: »
    Are they a real couple? Is that their real house? Is that how they really dance?

Yes to the first question, I've no idea about the other two. I'll say no more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Lisa Murphy
    Pippa Middleton
    Aidan Gillen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Lisa Murphy
    Pippa Middleton
    Aidan Gillen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Daithi O Se the big shlap an oul fillet o hake in the oven plank

Andrea Corr.

I can't stand the woman and have absolutely no reason why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

Rory Mc Ilroy
    Bradley Walsh from The Chase
    Anna Faris
    Keith Urban
    Ariana Grande
    OWEN WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Madonna
    Megan Markle
    Kaley Cuoco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

How did I forget this, PADDY MC GUINNESS ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH, he makes me want to scream

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

Grainne Seoige. Her accent does my head in and she has that smug pretentious look on her face all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

Also Bono but that goes without saying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Cillian Murphy Ronan Keating and Glenda Gilson

Just Jordan ( blogger -lisa JOrdan ) oh my god she gets on my nerves! i feel like scraping my face off a pebble dashed wall when i hear her go on and on and on about herself and all she has !!

I had to google this person. Her life seems like a kind of fairytale. Is she even real? All the glamour and beautiful baby and beautiful husband and beautiful house. And me here in my owl print pennys pjs, spot on my chin and cornflakes in my hair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Ray37 wrote: »
    How did I forget this, PADDY MC GUINNESS ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH, he makes me want to scream

He's meant to be a prick

Advertisement