Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Randy Archer

That is very harsh, but what I will say is that RTE are very condescending in their dealings with her, they are always saying Vicky is very brave, and while she is, id say she would have preferred a quiet family life, without the horrendous result she got, and that her case is a sad reflection of the methods used by the health service in the use of laboratories for smear test results. Poor Vicky was only a Guinea pig in the process, and all the airtime she gets won't change her diagnosis, so it's not Vicky at fault at all, but it is the media who walk on eggshells around her. Terminal illness is a horrible thing for all associated with it, and the real sadness is that her kids will grow up without a mother, but fair play to her, she is strong, and is dealing with an unbelievable tragedy the best way she can.

Ya , agree. Happy in my shoes than her. I do however see where random is coming from, she could say no. But, if it gives her something to do , a purpose and hopefully the media give her a few quid for contributing , what harm. So long as she’s offering her own opinion on what she says . We are all adults and well capable of deciding for ourselves the truth from the bs (most of us)

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Randy Archer

Your Face wrote: »
    Simon Coveney.

I just get the feeling he's involved in some greasy Illuminati-type sex jiggery-pokery.

That would actually make him interesting . He comes across as a lad who wouldn’t know craic if It hit him in the Face

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭thesultan

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Brian O'Donovan, actually it is his accent and petty Trump bashing that gets me the most. Also anyone wearing tanned brogues with a navy suit deserves severe beatings at the very least, disgraceful behaviour. Posh Corkonians give me the heebie jeebies at the end of the day. As a journalist and a person he is unparalleled ( except for the constant Trump sneering, be objective pwease Bwyan )

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F2745ce92-7b20-11ea-850e-8afb79ccdc9a.jpg?crop=2250%2C1266%2C0%2C117&resize=1180

Think he's good. Reminds of the guy killed in house of cards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Tommy Bowe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Tommy Bowe

Hes not as bad as hughes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

I know this isn't inexplicable but
    Lewis Hamilton..
    (Had to get it off my chest)
    Knob..tip on away on your push scooter thingy.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Brendan “more woke than you” O Connor

• Registered Users Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Red Alert wrote: »
    Brendan “more woke than you” O Connor

Hes certainly insufferable but wouldn't describe BOC as woke. Fairly right wing though I think he keeps it quiet these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

4Ad wrote: »
    I know this isn't inexplicable but
    Lewis Hamilton..
    (Had to get it off my chest)
    Knob..tip on away on your push scooter thingy.

I thought this was funny. Hunt v Hamilton!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I thought this was funny. Hunt v Hamilton!

What in the name of jaysus is Hamilton wearing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

It looks like a buttoned dress that I've seen most old women in Italy wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

God knows. He looks shocking!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Looks like his mother's pyjamas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

That would actually make him interesting . He comes across as a lad who wouldn’t know craic if It hit him in the Face

They're the ones to watch out for.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Looks like a psychiatric patient making an escape.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Know I'm going to be hated for this but I am starting to find Vicki Phelan a bit dislikeable, I appreciate that she's been dealt a bad hand but it seems she's asked an opinion on everything these days.

So, an articulate, bright woman is asked her opinion and she has the gall to actually answer! Get a grip FFS :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Trekker09 wrote: »
    So, an articulate, bright woman is asked her opinion and she has the gall to actually answer! Get a grip FFS :mad:

It's reached the level where she's entering Vogue Williams territory , it's a short step from national treasure to irritating Xxxx.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

It's reached the level where she's entering Vogue Williams territory , it's a short step from national treasure to irritating Xxxx.

Just listen to yourself , God Amightly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Just listen to yourself , God Amightly

Look at the title of the thread ,

• Advertisement

How the hell can you compare the two of them? Sorry, but your original post defies belief! it might be your opinion, but, well, I subscribe to that well know saying about opinions and arsenals
    !

Look at the title of the thread ,

Well, the good news for you is that you won't have too long to endure Vicki.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

The Garrihy sisters.
    https://m.independent.ie/style/i-hit-a-wall-i-was-doing-too-much-id-never-had-a-panic-attack-before-doireann-garrihy-on-exhaustion-grief-and-love-in-lockdown-39544631.html

Not a week goes by that they aren't telling the Indo about the latest happenings in their lives.

I presume their Agent is well in with the Indo.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,204 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

The Garrihy sisters.
    https://m.independent.ie/style/i-hit-a-wall-i-was-doing-too-much-id-never-had-a-panic-attack-before-doireann-garrihy-on-exhaustion-grief-and-love-in-lockdown-39544631.html

Not a week goes by that they aren't telling the Indo about the latest happenings in their lives.

The Indo seems to be like Pravda for Z list Donnybrook celebs

The Indo seems to be like Pravda for Z list Donnybrook celebs

Barry Egan's crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,472 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

The Garrihy sisters.

Brace of tossers.... in my opinion.

Rte radio has just announced its Jackie Hurley and Darren Freehill time.

Two thread regulars.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

I’d nominate Novak Djokovic but it doesn’t meet the brief - it’s all too explicable why he’s universally despised.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,472 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Personality of a bag of wet goat shïte.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

Personality of a bag of wet goat shïte.

Did you not once think how the poor goat would feel upon hearing that?

Advertisement