Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Rory, from Rory's Stories (just can't see anything funny in him at all)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Michael McIntyre.

A stereotypically insipid and unfunny posh dipstick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Nick Hewer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The Fat Controller

• Registered Users Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭screamer

Amy Hubermann, every single film or series she’s in, same old same old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭moonage

David Attenborough.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Not a person but I hate the word “gig” for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Tommy Gorman on the RTE news spouting ****e about Northern Ireland, really does my head the way he spoofs on with his verbal muck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Karl Henry and the transformation crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Trekker09 wrote: »

I used to work with him. He's nice but not funny.

Also drives me mad how he sounds like his nose is blocked all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Karl Henry and the transformation crew.

Ted Bundy vibe going on there

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

The cast of Mrs Brown's boys talentless shower of ****es

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

I have been in England 10 years and I was utterly dumbstruck that people would get a hard on every Christmas for a John Lewis ad. People it's a fcuking department store that's it...it sells the same crap as any other similar type store...what the hell is wrong with you people. The English have no soul.

Just a sad reflection on mass consumerism.

Irish people get a hard on for a guinness ad that is years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Trekker09

I used to work with him. He's nice but not funny.

Also drives me mad how he sounds like his nose is blocked all the time.

Aye, he comes across as a nice lad, but I just don't find him funny. I shouldn't really have mentioned him as it's more what he does that I dislike than him, and comedy is so subjective!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,048 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

George Lee. I can't stand him and yet RTE have him on every feking 10 seconds.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Fuascailteoir

moonage wrote: »
    David Attenborough.

Hanging out with the royals and glossing over mass consumption and consumerism and lumping the blame for climate change on overpopulation of developing countries. The man is a charlatan

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

AMKC wrote: »

Some kind of unbreakable contract, the man spouts some of the most off the wall nonsense and gets away with it,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Neil Prendiville, Cork radio DJ . Best known for pulling himself off on a plane in full view of passengers. Amazingly is still working.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Some kind of unbreakable contract, the man spouts some of the most off the wall nonsense and gets away with it,

Like what?

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Mules

Anyone who says "Mum" instead of Mam or Ma

We are in ireland not the UK FFS :)

Or 'mom'. I know someone who used to say 'mam' then out of the blue switched to 'mom'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

Neil Prendiville, Cork radio DJ . Best known for pulling himself off on a plane in full view of passengers. Amazingly is still working.

And after 96fm gave him another chance, he upped sticks and went to the competition!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Creep! Why wasn't he put on the sex offenders register?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭cms88

Trekker09 wrote: »

He himself seems fine but i just don't get what he's suppose to be. Is it comedy? Is he a singer? Mental Health advocate?

That is very harsh, but what I will say is that RTE are very condescending in their dealings with her, they are always saying Vicky is very brave, and while she is, id say she would have preferred a quiet family life, without the horrendous result she got, and that her case is a sad reflection of the methods used by the health service in the use of laboratories for smear test results. Poor Vicky was only a Guinea pig in the process, and all the airtime she gets won't change her diagnosis, so it's not Vicky at fault at all, but it is the media who walk on eggshells around her. Terminal illness is a horrible thing for all associated with it, and the real sadness is that her kids will grow up without a mother, but fair play to her, she is strong, and is dealing with an unbelievable tragedy the best way she can.

But no one is making her appear on anything. If she wanted a quiet family life she could have it.

Anna Geary again, can't stand her, no real reason and feel bad as a woman but she seems totally fake to me.

Anna Geary, the answer to a question no one asked

• Registered Users Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

And after 96fm gave him another chance, he upped sticks and went to the competition!!

No one I know who's met him has a good word to say about him. Well known as a jumped up egotist with a strong case of little man syndrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭SnrInfant

Picture This. Everyone seems to like them but I can't stand them. Saw the main dude on tv once and he came across rude as. Their songs are crap and I hate how he pronounces his words.

Lead Singer is very arrogant and rude.
    They came to a benefit track run for a young girl with cancer, there was around 10 people there and in they come with their entourage of Bodyguards!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭monseiur

AMKC wrote: »

We call him 'The Prophet of Doom' at home.
    He was so full of himself, after just a wet day as a TD he thought he'd be spokesman on finance for the blue shirts and eventually minister for finance, ended up crawling back to RTE, kept his salary but was seriously downgraded to reporting on slurry spreading, silage etc. He had to invest in a pair of wellies !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭monseiur

moonage wrote: »
    David Attenborough.

As some one who likes wild life documentaries I used to like him, but after the Frozen Planet scandal back in 2011 I lost all respect for him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,029 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

The Scottish weather woman on BBC. In fact any Scottish women. It’s the accent. I used to like it but too many hours on the phone to sky has just turned me off it

Advertisement