Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Noel Fielding.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Victoria Derbyshire is a particularly nasty shight stirring cow. I hate her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Like what?

Rematch his reports from April/May on Coronavirus,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Nothing inexplicable about it, but former mediocre sports journalist and now unemployed Twitter crank Ewan McKenna. He just misses out on gold for being the most opinionated, yet clueless, pasty
    Irish man on Twitter behind Paddy Cosgrove.

Photo finish to be honest. He now has a podcast that goes on for hours and no one listens to by all accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Neil Prendiville, Cork radio DJ . Best known for pulling himself off on a plane in full view of passengers. Amazingly is still working.

Creep! Why wasn't he put on the sex offenders register?

Very unfair lads.

Twas the medication that made him do that so it was.

• Advertisement

Very unfair lads.

Twas the medication that made him do that so it was.

It's the excuse Ming should have used when he was caught at some late-night 'web browsing' last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Did I already mention Baz Ashmawy or is it acceptable to mention again because you want to throw something at the tv when you see him on it!?!!?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Did I already mention Baz Ashmawy or is it acceptable to mention again because you want to throw something at the tv when you see him on it!?!!?

I’m here for my weekly mention of the walking pustule on the arse of humanity that is Novak Djokovic. I could seriously kick the snot out of his nose and not get tired or bored doing so.

The more putrid the gob****e and the more hatred they attract should be measured in the number of times they are posted on here.

Baz deserves a few so have at it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Simon Delaney. Comes across as a pompous, smug git

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Maria Walsh.

A woman so boring it was both shocking and pleasing that the electorate voted to send her to the European parliament.

• Advertisement

keano_afc wrote: »
    Maria Walsh.

A woman so boring it was both shocking and pleasing that the electorate voted to send her to the European parliament.

A decent Rose - a thoroughly one dimensional human being!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Irish Catholic Bishops who think they have any right to lecture us on things that are 'gravely sinful' but ya know raping little boys is ok!!!!

Chris Stark.

Irish Catholic Bishops who think they have any right to lecture us on things that are 'gravely sinful' but ya know raping little boys is ok!!!!

My elderly aunt was brilliant during our marriage referendum - very Catholic, drags us all to Mass but had a physical therapist who was gay - she’d defend him to all and sundry and rightly so!!

Anyway she listened patiently to our priest about the “evils of homosexuality” and then said “sure it’s ok to you if they’re 12 but not two lads in their 20s??? Shame on you Father!”.

So proud!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

i hate ian dempsey
    It's not even nonsense he speaks but meaningless drivel.

he is just so empty headed.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭gourcuff

dermot kennedy, ****e music, nonsense lyrics, hyped up like hes john lennon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Maura and Dáithí. The pair of them are unbearable.

Maura and Dáithí. The pair of them are unbearable.

It's just Dáithí, he is the quintessential lush.

Can you imagined getting paid to sit on a couch and talk politically correct shight for an hour and a half? 5 days a week ? FFS.

Maura gets a pass because she is gorgeous and she also has to put a bit of effort into what she is wearing and to give the show an ounce of direction, because you can be sure he gives phuck all. I reckon he gets his clobber in Dunnes or Shaws, he looks like a cheapskate.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭gourcuff

IAMAMORON wrote: »

Can you imagined getting paid to sit on a couch and talk politically correct shight for an hour and a half? 5 days a week ? FFS.

Maura gets a pass because she is gorgeous and she also has to put a bit of effort into what she is wearing and to give the show an ounce of direction, because you can be sure he gives phuck all. I reckon he gets his clobber in Dunnes or Shaws, he looks like a cheapskate.

I thought Daithi was well regarded fashion wise...

gourcuff wrote: »
    I thought Daithi was well regarded fashion wise...

He is appalling.

He dresses like he going to a family communion. Redic.

Get him off the telly now. Himself and Eamonn Holmes should run away together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭shooter69

gourcuff wrote: »
    dermot kennedy, ****e music, nonsense lyrics, hyped up like hes john lennon

Thank Christ I’m not alone in thinking this...

Dáithí is a dead sound man in real life. Know him reasonably well. Great man for the beer. He’d drink it out of a rusty bucket.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,541 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Whilst he doesn't have as many outfits as Maura. I think all his clothes are from mens wear shops and can be expensive enough.
    I kind of like the pair of them with how they bounce off one another.

I don't think they dress similar in real in general.

Dáithí is a dead sound man in real life. Know him reasonably well. Great man for the beer. He’d drink it out of a rusty bucket.

I am sure he is Flash.

I was in the Gaeltacht as a garsún many epochs ago down in his neck of the woods. There are plenty of smart dressers in Dingle the last I looked.

But as I said who wouldn't like getting paid to sit on couch and sprout shight all afternoon. Lucky bolleex.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

I dunno, looks wise she seems to be turning into Terry Keane the older she gets

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Jaysus, calling Maura Derrane gorgeous is a bit much.
    She’s not completely tragic but I saw a clip of the show on Goggle box and she got the lips blown up she looked ridiculous.

Mine is that Lyra who was on the Late Lare tonight. Not just because she guttural vowel-heavy singing was about as original as the song, but also somebody linked her instagram page where she’s heavy on the photoshop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭riddles

Jaysus, calling Maura Derrane gorgeous is a bit much.
    She’s not completely tragic but I saw a clip of the show on Goggle box and she got the lips blown up she looked ridiculous.

Mine is that Lyra who was on the Late Lare tonight. Not just because she guttural vowel-heavy singing was about as original as the song, but also somebody linked her instagram page where she’s heavy on the photoshop.
    She looks a bit like Moe Syzlak off the Simpsons when she smiles.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Anyone called Harris or their in laws who write for the Sindo. Family of snakes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭cms88

I am sure he is Flash.

I was in the Gaeltacht as a garsún many epochs ago down in his neck of the woods. There are plenty of smart dressers in Dingle the last I looked.

But as I said who wouldn't like getting paid to sit on couch and sprout shight all afternoon. Lucky bolleex.

So do you have an issue with his dress scene? Or his job?

Advertisement