Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

JillyQ wrote: »
    Cillian Murphy Ronan Keating and Glenda Gilson

I can see why people would dislike Cillian,as he has a sadistic-bastard look about him ('though he's probably not remotely sadistic) which I find alarmingly attractive. It's his cold eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Amy Adams. and also her predecessor Nicole Kidman. No idea why (both dreadful actors though)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 65 ✭✭Northerngal

Nathan Carter
    John Terry
    Colin Cooper
    Stephen Cluxton
    Harry Styles

Celia Holman Lee
    Katy Perry
    Taylor Swift
    Emma Watson

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Eddie Redmayne.

His face makes me feel exceedingly uneasy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Anton Savage is another one actually

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

My mam has a weird thing with Eamon Holmes. One day she'l say to me "ah he's so funny" and then she'l go on telling me some story about him and his wife Ruth and the next day she'l say "I really don't like the look of him' :/ :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

Amy Adams. and also her predecessor Nicole Kidman. No idea why (both dreadful actors though)

Not really have you seen Paddington

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Parchment wrote: »
    She is apparently not a very nice person - i know someone who worked closely with her for her wedding and the reports werent good.

I would never have guessed that the niece of Liam Lawlor, who became famous because the irish media were obsessed with her and her 'connections' (see Holly Carpenter, niece of Terry Keane) would be so horrible... (She wouldn't make it as a model in any other country).
    I mean, it's not as if she has the voice of a '60 fags a day' pensioner.
    It's not as if she got dumped by Brian O'Driscoll for more than likely being a drama queen (The media may be obsessed with Amy Huberman-but it's not like Gilson, where every time BoD farted in a different tune, she was telling the papers about it-and how much she loved his flatulence).
    Or dated a guy old enough to be her dad, who then dumped her by email and a press release. Who she then tried to reunite with, and he took back a car he gave her for 130000 grand-and made Nama probably pay for it, aka us.

Couldn't imagine she'd be horrible... (sarcasm for the sarcasm impaired).

She's followed the Lawlor trait of running a business terribly, then trying to get the banks to cover the losses.

You can absolutely tell she's horrible-she pretty much settled for the guy she married. (He's rich, but keeps his private life as it is, private).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Random celeb/politician/musician/actor whom I've never met, and know nothing about, but I hate them because I don't like the way they looked sideways one time on some programme on telly that I can't remember. But I hate them anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭nhunter100

Sweet Jaysus the b*tchiness on this thread is unreal. My comment in the early stages was tongue in cheek. Christ but there's a lot of hate here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

nhunter100 wrote: »
    Sweet Jaysus the b*tchiness on this thread is unreal. My comment in the early stages was tongue in cheek. Christ but there's a lot of hate here.

And yet you can't help but come back for more :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭nhunter100

anna080 wrote:
    And yet you can't help but come back for more

It concerns you how?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Demforeigners

Ed sheeran and his fans. Usually the trend following Facebook mongs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Bradley Cooper

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Blathnaid NiCoffee or whatever the f*ck stupid made up name she has

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

I had to google this person. Her life seems like a kind of fairytale. Is she even real? All the glamour and beautiful baby and beautiful husband and beautiful house. And me here in my owl print pennys pjs, spot on my chin and cornflakes in my hair.

I googled her too, why did I do that...
    What the hell is she? How does anyone know who she is? What sort of idiot would marry such a vacuous weirdo?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Stephen Fry. I find him smug, condescending and basically gross. A faux-intellectual, essentially.
    If he's a faux intellectual then in contrast who would you deem a valid intellectual?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 rachb

Nathan Carter

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭HankScorpio102

Some these have been said before but **** it:

Irish- Ryan Tubridy, Ray D'arcy, Pippa Ormond, Vogue Williams, Joe Brolly, Dr Eva Orsmond, Mairead Farrell, Blaitnaid Ni Chofaigh, Daithi O'Se.

Non-Irish: Any Kardashian or Jenner ( especially Kylie), Kelly Brook, Amy Schumer, Wendy Williams, Mylie Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Robin Thicke, Chris Brown, Drake, Jimmy Fallon, the McCanns.

Wow, I hate a lot of people

I hate EVERYONE inexplicably! Have I won the thread?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

You are the winner for insulting everyone, mongs is a terrible insult

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The two O'Donovan brothers who won an Olympic medal for rowing

anna080 wrote: »
    The two O'Donovan brothers who won an Olympic medal for rowing

Brothers can be very argumentative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Katie Taylor she's great at her sport but can't fùckin listen to her.

Nathan Carter.
    Brendan O'Connor.
    Brian Ormond.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Micheal O Muircheartaigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Demforeigners

You are the winner for insulting everyone, mongs is a terrible insult

Nobody cares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Steve The Barman

Amanda Brunker

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Brian Bryan whatever McFadden.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

RayM wrote: »
    Micheal O Muircheartaigh.

SACRILEGE - REPORTED TO THE GARDAÍ FOR BLASPHEMY.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Someone must have said Vogue Williams already. She just represents your typical SoCoDu Princess that would never let me have sex with them.

Would you really want to? Personally, I'd rather put me mickey in acid.

Advertisement