Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Trevor Noah

Hes a face i would never tire of slapping.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

Dawn O'Porter.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Caroline Quentin

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭teroknor83

Terry Prone

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Dawn O'Porter.

It’s the O. And that twat of a husband!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

Gervais08 wrote: »
    It’s the O. And that twat of a husband!

The O is really annoying! Why not just take his name or stick with your own instead of adding a letter??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

teroknor83 wrote: »
    Terry Prone

A horrible piece of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Rula Lenska? thats a blast from the past. I cant remember the last time i seen her on tv

You dont watch Coronation Street then? I would think they keep her well away from open fires and hot radiators for fear she might melt given the amount of plastic in her these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

You dont watch Coronation Street then? I would think they keep her well away from open fires and hot radiators for fear she might melt given the amount of plastic in her these days.

I haven't watched Corrie in quite a while. is Ena Sharples still in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

I haven't watched Corrie in quite a while. is Ena Sharples still in it?

Only the hairnet survived !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Danny Dyer.
    He has become a parody of Bricktop.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 kat86d

3 people- Bob Geldof (god I can't stand him), that Irish fella with the leather jacket that won the Eurovision a few times and my brothers girlfriend she makes drum rolls after every joke, im not even joking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭Trekker09

kat86d wrote: »
    3 people- Bob Geldof (god I can't stand him), that Irish fella with the leather jacket that won the Eurovision a few times and my brothers girlfriend she makes drum rolls after every joke, im not even joking

The Fonz won the Eurovision for Ireland?

Trekker09 wrote: »
    The Fonz won the Eurovision for Ireland?

Heeeeeeeeeyyyy ... !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭I Am The Law

kat86d wrote: »

Ba Dum Tis....

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭a clanger

Aodhán Ó Ríordáin
    Brian Hayes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The maitre d on first dates Ireland.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Thewhitejesus

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭Eleven Benevolent Elephants

Ryan Tubridy
    Brendan O'Carrol
    Srameen
    Gay Byrne (RIP)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

The maitre d on first dates Ireland.

His whole cliche riddled patter sounds like it's learned off by heart. I'd rather see some Irish person with the gift of the gab.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,215 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Vogue Williams

Is that your woman out of White Chicks?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

a clanger wrote: »
    Aodhán Ó Ríordáin
    Brian Hayes

More questions would be a asked if you could stand them,
    One of them is so woke he'd be looking for gender neutral toilets for goldfish and the other is just a gurrier in a suit

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭a clanger

More questions would be a asked if you could stand them,
    One of them is so woke he'd be looking for gender neutral toilets /QUOTE]

Valid point !

Anyone watch Food Network ?

They’ve got a kid doing these sponsor idents before the programmers and he’s got this Children of the Corn vibe about him, really ****ing annoying!!!’

Him - and that plank from the Asda adverts. Gob****e!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cathalmd

Zara King and her full blown fake D4 accent. She’s from Waterford ffs. Just like Caitriona Perry from Knocklyon

• Registered Users Posts: 19,471 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Where is the Uber D4 lady from..... Della Kilroy.

Donnybrook or it’s environs in this posters opinion.

Anyone?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

cathalmd wrote: »
    Zara King and her full blown fake D4 accent. She’s from Waterford ffs. Just like Caitriona Perry from Knocklyon

I love it when culchie birds throw on a posh south side accent. The aspiration and effort involved turns me on bigtime. It is so deceitful and dishonest, gets me going bigtime, I love it. Daecent culchie girls turning their backs on their friends and family to " better" themselves up in "dee big smoke ", omg, it is so phucking sexy.

It happens as soon as they are off the train at Heuston or Connolly, or you hear it around the confines of Busaras, that subtle "put on" D4 twang of ambition.

" totes Ash (ling), just arrived back, lets get launch laters " , I am totally sold when I hear it, putty in their hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I love it when culchie birds throw on a posh south side accent. The aspiration and effort involved turns me on bigtime. It is so deceitful and dishonest, gets me going bigtime, I love it. Daecent culchie girls turning their backs on their friends and family to " better" themselves up in "dee big smoke ", omg, it is so phucking sexy.

It happens as soon as they are off the train at Heuston or Connolly, or you hear it around the confines of Busaras, that subtle "put on" D4 twang of ambition.

" totes Ash (ling), just arrived back, lets get launch laters " , I am totally sold when I hear it, putty in their hands.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Feenix

Martin King

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭westyIrl

Priceless!

Advertisement