Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Loughc wrote: »
    All over his Twitter at the moment, he's jumping on the BBC ban, it's embarrassing he's getting into arguments online with listeners and other DJs over it and all.

I just looked at his twitter feed and theres nothing about it

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I just looked at his twitter feed and theres nothing about it

It was there last week when the BBC announced they were editing the song....

:confused:

Maybe his management/RTE asked him to delete the tweets as he was getting huge backlash again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Gerri Halliwell. Tried to invent herself as a sort of poor womans Kylie post Spice Girls but shes just too false and unlikeable, not to mention lacking in talent.

She is the epitome of hard work, no talent but gets there. Kudos in my book, she gets a pass.

But I would throw Davina McCall in the river like a bag a cats, she is the epitome of no talent and no hard work - gurning at the camera far too much. It is like she cottoned on to big fat overweight 20-40-something Bwitish wimmin, who sit on couches in Burnley, Rochdale and Scunthorpe and made them feel important - that is not a talent by the way - that is the work of the phucking DEVIL.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,979 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    She is the epitome of hard work, no talent but gets there. Kudos in my book, she gets a pass.

But I would throw Davina McCall in the river like a bag a cats, she is the epitome of no talent and no hard work - gurning at the camera far too much. It is like she cottoned on to big fat overweight 20-40-something Bwitish wimmin, who sit on couches in Burnley, Rochdale and Scunthorpe and made them feel important - that is not a talent by the way - that is the work of the phucking DEVIL.

The epitome of no talent no work is Ellie Goulding. I can only assume she has rich well connected parents

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

It was there last week when the BBC announced they were editing the song....

:confused:

Maybe his management/RTE asked him to delete the tweets as he was getting huge backlash again.

Well, he did lose his sense of taste a long time ago... this further proves that.

RTE have already said 'WE'RE NOT BANNING THE SONG, EOGHAN!!!'... but if he doesn't like where he works, maybe he should bloody well go to Australia where they think he's 'totes amazeb@lls'... I'm sure they'd LOVE his Dublin Zoo raps... it's way popular down there.... pffft.

Jesus... his twitter is like that of a 14 year old girl.

Even gay singers like Brian Kennedy have said they have no issue with the word. Dustin the Turkey's cover of the song, didn't ban the word.
    George Michael (RIP) used the song and the word on the Catherine Tate show.
    Somebody must have said something-glad to see the tweets got deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Regis779 wrote: »
    Ariana Grande

christ almighty my 9 year old likes her and i enouraged it by getting the new album.....f**in hell ....i had to back track that one fairly lively ......litteraly getting her front doors filled...like a side bi*ch....

and that's not me being filthy it's a quote!

christ almighty my 9 year old likes her and i enouraged it by getting the new album.....f**in hell ....i had to back track that one fairly lively ......litteraly getting her front doors filled...like a side bi*ch....

and that's not me being filthy it's a quote!

giphy.gif

I laughed so hard reading your post..

RTE should just fire him at this stage. He's becoming an embarassment.

i got a ban here last year for jokingly calling for his execution....the mod was dead serious ...took me at face value....

as if i was calling to carry out a blood eagle execution of the poor little guy....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

breezy1985 wrote: »
    The epitome of no talent no work is Ellie Goulding. I can only assume she has rich well connected parents

Oh her breathy,little girl voice turns my stomach.Ugh.

i got a ban here last year for jokingly calling for his execution....the mod was dead serious ...took me at face value....

as if i was calling to carry out a blood eagle execution of the poor little guy....

I think people still get sensitive about his assault-the one that left him without a sense of smell, or taste. And apparently knocked out a tooth as well.

Any mention of...anything...and people get prickly.

I'd just rather he disappear.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Samsonsmasher

Omackeral wrote: »
    Is there anyone out there that you just don't like and you just can't explain it? Someone who you just can't stand but they've never really done anything to make you feel that way.

For example, I have an irrational dislike of Emma Watson. I've never really seen any of her films or interviews but if I look something up and she's in it, I'm subconsciously voting against it. When she showed up in This Is The End I sighed and I'm not quite sure why. Can't explain it. Feel similarly towards Anne Hathaway.

Who's yours?

I dislike Daniel O'Donnell

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

dubstarr wrote: »
    Oh her breathy,little girl voice turns my stomach.Ugh.

I hate her. It’s painful to hear her “sing”.

I think people still get sensitive about his assault-the one that left him without a sense of smell, or taste. And apparently knocked out a tooth as well.

a blood eagle would be spectacular though

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Thewitheredowl

Fcucking Terri Prone - the voice alone is bad and then ye see the mouldy head on her

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

He was meant to move to Australia this year with his GF but COVID ruined that for us all, thanks alot COVID!!! :mad:

a blood eagle would be spectacular though

Are we sure wasn't knocked out by a Blood Eagle?

They never caught the person who attacked him.
    He was meant to move to Australia this year with his GF but COVID ruined that for us all, thanks alot COVID!!! :mad:

He said that a while back...pre-Covid.

Think he's using the 'Eir' tactic of 'we were great, until Covid'. Nope.

Australia don't want him. HE was never leaving.
    I think it was a ruse to try and get more money out of RTe. Is he managed by Noel Kelly too?

https://www.buzz.ie/entertainment/eoghan-mcdermott-responds-to-reports-stating-he-was-leaving-2fm-375574

Gervais08 wrote: »
    I hate her. It’s painful to hear her “sing”.

I've never heard her voice. I hear about a lot but couldn't say what she sings

I've never heard her voice. I hear about a lot but couldn't say what she sings

Open her front doors her back doors and treat her like a one night stand even though you’re in a serious relationship etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Judy Judy.

She gets on my wick in a major way

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Claudia Winkleman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Judy Judy.

She gets on my wick in a major way
    I quite fancy her. I'd like her to get on my -rhymes with wick- ;)

Fcucking Terri Prone - the voice alone is bad and then ye see the mouldy head on her

She used to look much differently. But a car crash, as well as a brain injury (from said crash) meant she had to get lots of surgery and rehab.
    (Her teeth were knocked out, so she had to get them replaced with implants. Dentures didn't feel right).

That said... I think she's a horrible person. Used to pop up on TV far too often, but that seems to have lessened off.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

She used to look much differently. But a car crash, as well as a brain injury (from said crash) meant she had to get lots of surgery and rehab.
    (Her teeth were knocked out, so she had to get them replaced with implants. Dentures didn't feel right).

That said... I think she's a horrible person. Used to pop up on TV far too often, but that seems to have lessened off.

Google “Kate Fitzgerald Communications Clinic”.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭teroknor83

Vogue Williams

teroknor83 wrote: »
    Vogue Williams

I more hate her parents for calling their child Vogue.

Even Ross O'Carroll Kelly couldn't think up something that D4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Google “Kate Fitzgerald Communications Clinic”.

Wow! That is disturbing to say the least.

I more hate her parents for calling their child Vogue.

Even Ross O'Carroll Kelly couldn't think up something that D4

D4 type and traveller kids tend to have the same odd choice of names.

Zatana, Britney, Fiachra, Khaleeis...

Same weird naming habit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

D4 type and traveller kids tend to have the same odd choice of names.

Zatana, Britney, Fiachra, Khaleeis...

Same weird naming habit.

Shallow gene pool?

Shallow gene pool?

Now there's a theory...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭StevenToast

I really think this thread title needs to be changed...

Take inexplicable out...job done...

Everyone who posts here, i completely understand why their entries are put in...

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

Advertisement