Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Barna77 wrote: »
    His "show" on Phantom fm was pure tripe. Hate him ever since

Everything he does is terrible. And when it fails (and it does) he blames other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Nellie Oleson. :mad:

The mother was worse

• Registered Users Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Ah yeah, mentioned that one in my original post!

They say it so many times you have to say it twice, you know. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

I don't even know who they are but Darcey and Stacey (I think that’s their names) - just seen a reality show with them and I want to shoot them with frozen balls of their own ****e.

The mother was worse

One of the nicest people on set tho. Her and Michael Landon were said to be two of the genuinely nicest people to work with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Look,
    Look
    Look at
    Look
    You know.

(I count the number of "look" anytime any of these GAA lads are being interviewed - anything more than 5 minutes and you could easily count 10).

sure lookit, it's where we are, ham sandwiches

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Lewis Hamilton, I don't know why. Maybe is not him but the gushing adoration trotted out all the time just makes me dislike him.
    Despite his lifelong single-minded passion and dedication to get to where he is, I still don't like him.

sure lookit, it's where we are, ham sandwiches

Back when The Den was the highlight of your day... one of their greatest skits was mocking John giles and Eamon Dunphy.

'I can't sit here, today, and say... I'm proud to be Irish...'

Still rings true, everything else is parody.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Back when The Den was the highlight of your day... one of their greatest skits was mocking John giles and Eamon Dunphy.

'I can't sit here, today, and say... I'm proud to be Irish...'

Still rings true, everything else is parody.

have to hand it to marty morrisey, every word he says , every social media post is so populist to his gaa crowd it's actually impressive....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,979 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

stoneill wrote: »
    Lewis Hamilton, I don't know why. Maybe is not him but the gushing adoration trotted out all the time just makes me dislike him.
    Despite his lifelong single-minded passion and dedication to get to where he is, I still don't like him.

I'd like him a lot more if he had someone who could beat him in a race. I'd probably still cheer for the other guy but at least I could respect his talent

• Advertisement

stoneill wrote: »

Yeah wouldn’t be a fan of Lewis “aren’t I a cool guy?” Hamilton either. Great racer of course but he’s just a bit boring.

Also didn’t like it when he posted that anti vax stuff only to go and delete it all when people starting calling him out - if you’re going to give dangerous and stupid views like that oxygen Lewis I’d at least respect you more for standing by them/explaining yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,979 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Yeah wouldn’t be a fan of Lewis “aren’t I a cool guy?” Hamilton either. Great racer of course but he’s just a bit boring.

Also didn’t like it when he posted that anti vax stuff only to go and delete it all when people starting calling him out - if you’re going to give dangerous and stupid views like that oxygen Lewis I’d at least respect you more for standing by them/explaining yourself.

The new spitting image does a good job calling him out on being a Qatar and Petronas sponsored equal right, global warming activist

• Registered Users Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Didn't know about the anti vax thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The mother was worse
    Nellie didn't pick it up off the floor ;)

Great actors though because you love to hate them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭whysobecause

people with false smiles.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Holly willoughby she’s too squeaky and fake

people with false smiles.

You’d have hated my former boss - as we all did. Fake everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

js35 wrote: »
    Holly willoughby she’s too squeaky and fake

Shes a foxy little minx, I would in a heartbeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

My usual irk for Baz has been replaced for anyone that names their kid after a D list celebrity!!!

C'mere Vooooooooge!!!!!

https://www.thesun.ie/fabulous/6221280/popular-baby-name-2020-connell-vogue-ireland/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Luis Walsh

No explanation required

• Advertisement

Trekker09 wrote: »
    Luis Walsh

No explanation required

I hate him with a passion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

The more I see Maura Derrane the more I can't stand her
    Loves herself

smilerf wrote: »
    Loves herself

Very, very fake.

Not just in appearance, but personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Very, very fake.

Not just in appearance, but personality.

I know someone who was a guest on the show a few years back, he had nothing good to say about her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

She Ra

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Everyone who voted against the student nurses pay rise yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Michael MacIntyre

I know someone who was a guest on the show a few years back, he had nothing good to say about her.

Ooohh... do tell. Love sum juicy gossip.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

smilerf wrote: »
    Loves herself

Can't stand her. On her programme with Daithi she will constantly speak a cupla focail after Daithi does. Everytime. Muppet. Her husband is another tosser.

On another note when Sinead Kennedy does the show i find myself liking her more and more. Great laugh and personality

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Alan Carr

Advertisement