Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Your buddy was on RTE last night butchering Leonard Cohen

He ALWAYS butchers the songs... like Jesus... just stop, dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

Strumms wrote: »
    I used to like Whelans to an extent until the stage that it was just full of crusty nuts in oversized jumpers and crap beards playing Damian Dempsey, Mundy, Paddy Casey, Lisa Hannigan, Frames / Hansard ad fûcking ad nauseam on the jukebox.....

It’s a big crusty love in with fans of all those heads, shîtemusic.

In fairness Lisa Hannigan is a star amongst some duds there, but yeah add Gavin James to the list, and a lot of acoustic stuff that is simply not good, but just wet the bed stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

He ALWAYS butchers the songs... like Jesus... just stop, dude.

He insists upon himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Catsandcandles

I'm sure it's been said already....Daithi O'Shea and Maura Derrane...more specifically the pair of them together egging each other on with the pretend gob****ery :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭cms88

That Lynn Ruane. Another ''hero'' apparently. Granted turned her life around etc but how much longer is she going to be in the media telling the same story.

In fact most of the people who were on the NYE show on RTE last night would be in this grop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Nicki Minaj.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

cms88 wrote: »
    That Lynn Ruane. Another ''hero'' apparently. Granted turned her life around etc but how much longer is she going to be in the media telling the same story.

In fact most of the people who were on the NYE show on RTE last night would be in this grop

Did Kathryn Thomas have a shiner, left side of her face seemed darker and there seemed to be a mark on her cheekbone?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,062 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Brian Kennedy always has a great welcome for himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Larbre34 wrote: »

Like an old housecat sitting preening itself by the fire

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

And her daughter is the dictionary definition of a snowflake (one of those artisty types). Signals every virtue going and appears to be offended by everything.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Colm O'Rourke

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

And her daughter is the dictionary definition of a snowflake (one of those artisty types). Signals every virtue going and appears to be offended by everything.

She was very good in that ‘Dead Still’ tv show. Although, there wasn’t a bad turn made by anyone on that one. Excellent viewing.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Fontaines DC, what is all the fuss about :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,979 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Anything resembling a rock band will get bigged up now with the lack of talent out there.

At least they aren't half as annoying as Republic of Loose

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

She was very good in that ‘Dead Still’ tv show. Although, there wasn’t a bad turn made by anyone on that one. Excellent viewing.

What character was she?

They remind me a lot of Sultans of Ping

• Registered Users Posts: 12,887 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

They're a pretty good band tbh. I just wish they had a different singer (nothing to do with the accent before anyone chimes in).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭cms88

Has he always been as full of **** as he was last night?

Rothko wrote: »
    They're a pretty good band tbh. I just wish they had a different singer (nothing to do with the accent before anyone chimes in).
    'Singer' might be generous, from what I heard he is basically just talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

What character was she?

She played the Molloy lad’s little sister, if I’m not mistaken.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

weather girl Nuala Carey

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

She played the Molloy lad’s little sister, if I’m not mistaken.

Good actress to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,062 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    weather girl Nuala Carey

I know her for about 16 years, through the wife of a good friend of mine. Your instincts are correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Cant stand her. She's just me me and me. Feel sorry for her kids.

I know her for about 16 years, through the wife of a good friend of mine. Your instincts are correct.

You just know she's a loon. She has this 'veneer' that's completely fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

You just know she's a loon. She has this 'veneer' that's completely fake.

I read an interview with her once and, I don’t know did the interviewer take a dislike to her or what, but it made her out to be a a bit tragic “any man yet” type.

She’s not the worst of the weather women. I only watch RTE weather when visiting home so see it maybe twice a year but the one who tucks the greasy hair behind the jug ear annoys me more.

I read an interview with her once and, I don’t know did the interviewer take a dislike to her or what, but it made her out to be a a bit tragic “any man yet” type.

She’s not the worst of the weather women. I only watch RTE weather when visiting home so see it maybe twice a year but the one who tucks the greasy hair behind the jug ear annoys me more.

Tbf, that was her 'mantra' for a long time... looking for a man.

She was all the time looking for a guy, was going on the likes of Derek Mooney's show to find a guy. That was back in 2009 or so. Fast forward 12 years later, still no guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Tbf, that was her 'mantra' for a long time... looking for a man.

She was all the time looking for a guy, was going on the likes of Derek Mooney's show to find a guy. That was back in 2009 or so. Fast forward 12 years later, still no guy.

shes no looker , thats for sure

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    shes no looker , thats for sure

She scrubbed up at one stage, but she screams high maintenance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Louise Reilly of Sinn Fein. What a sour puss. Does she ever smile or say something nice about anyone?

Advertisement