Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Milena Fluffy Stretcher

Hazel Chu and her recent takes on a few events has my perception of her gone down greatly, and maybe forwarding/pushing someone in a prominent role on a simpsons meme, wasnt a good ideaa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭cms88

beerguts wrote: »
    Hozier is one of the new generation of Irish that grew up with a silver spoon in their mouth that still find a way to paint themselves as being oppressed. The same sort of ****ers never had to graft a day in there lives and still feel the need to find themselves or some **** cause that means **** all.
    HIs **** take me to church song is about the oppression of the Irish homosexuals by the Catholic Church. Well I hardly think a rich prod like Hozier growing up in the 90s in wickla was ever really affected by the church, its power was well clipped by that stage with just the marriage equality and abortion to be reformed. This coming depression should give **** stains like him a bit of humility.
    Rant over!!

Whatever your view on the church nowaday anyone who come out with criticism is on to a winner no matter what they have to say and few will question them on their views.

He like many others named here will beat the same drum over and over

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Hazel Chu and her recent takes on a few events has my perception of her gone down greatly, and maybe forwarding/pushing someone in a prominent role on a simpsons meme, wasnt a good ideaa

When someone comes forward with a genuine racist crime (for example, the woman who was racially abused and pushed into a river)... they'll be disbelieved now because of the likes of her.

I knew she was dodgy, didn't think she was THAT dodgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

When someone comes forward with a genuine racist crime (for example, the woman who was racially abused and pushed into a river)... they'll be disbelieved now because of the likes of her.

I knew she was dodgy, didn't think she was THAT dodgy.

Joining the Green party, kind of a giveaway

Joining the Green party, kind of a giveaway

Touché.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Anything resembling a rock band will get bigged up now with the lack of talent out there.

At least they aren't half as annoying as Republic of Loose

I saw Republic of Loose a couple of times, excellent live, good fun, l like the energy and eccentricity of Mick Pyro... good songs, nice vibe at their shows..

First two albums were good I thought but the second two struggled to really compare whatever happened... you were looking at 7/8 out of 10 to 5/6 out of 10, shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Strumms wrote: »
    I saw Republic of Loose a couple of times, excellent live, good fun, l like the energy and eccentricity of Mick Pyro... good songs, nice vibe at their shows..

First two albums were good I thought but the second two struggled to really compare whatever happened... you were looking at 7/8 out of 10 to 5/6 out of 10, shame.

Yeah i saw them a few times too ages ago. I had good fun anyway and so did everyone else around me.

Strumms wrote: »

Explains why they split up, really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭cms88

She's like a lot of people in the public eye. A female, liberal, woke, immigrant background so thinks she can say and do whatever she likes what out anyine questioning her

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

That tweet didn't go the she planned it.
    The next tweet back peddling a few minutes later was no better.
    She had strips torn off her on Twitter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,049 ✭✭✭CoBo55

dubstarr wrote: »

I had to Google her tbh, saw some of her Twitter drivel, lord spare us...she's a nut job.

dubstarr wrote: »

Good. She's an elected official, she represents the people. If she's going to start blanket statementing, she needs to be held accountable over that.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

I can’t stand amy huberman or her husband. Irritatingly, insufferably smug (him) and way too try-hard (her)

I can’t stand amy huberman or her husband. Irritatingly, insufferably smug (him) and way too try-hard (her)

Always makes the WEIRDEST faces when she's acting.

For someone who's always in front of a camera, you'd think she'd actually learn to control her face.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

Always makes the WEIRDEST faces when she's acting.

For someone who's always in front of a camera, you'd think she'd actually learn to control her face.

She totally over-acts. Whether she’s actually acting or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

cms88 wrote: »
    Whatever your view on the church nowaday anyone who come out with criticism is on to a winner no matter what they have to say and few will question them on their views.

He like many others named here will beat the same drum over and over

low hanging fruit

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Bobby Ewing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Karl Deeter, heard him on radio earlier, get the notion he'd dive to the bottom of a slurry tank for a 20cent coin

Michael Harding.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Sara Pascoe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

inthehat wrote: »
    Michael Harding.

I’ve thought about this over the years he’s definitely a go to person for Irish media desperate for guests and he enjoys it but he seems ok

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭The_Dark_Lord

Melanie Sykes. I met her a few times- not very pleasant.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

cms88 wrote: »
    She's like a lot of people in the public eye. A female, liberal, woke, immigrant background so thinks she can say and do whatever she likes what out anyine questioning her

She is the biggest bandwagon jumper going. Has an opinion on everything. Constantly making out poor me constantly. I really think with the trouble she has caused recently she should do the decent thing and resign. Maybe head back to the hood. Her words not mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,474 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Karl Deeter, heard him on radio earlier, get the notion he'd dive to the bottom of a slurry tank for a 20cent coin

No.. just an awkward kernt I’d say mesell.

BOD, hero to the Dublin knobs & the wannabes from Wicklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

Zara Holland and her boyfriend. Selfish people.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Spencer Matthews

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭YellowLead

Spencer Matthews

And his wife to boot. (He’s the one married to Vogue Williams right) the two of them together...

Zara Holland and her boyfriend. Selfish people.

Isn't she the one who got famous for noshing off some guy on Love Island, then losing her Miss Britain title because of it?

She's hardly worth the oxygen in one's lungs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Melanie Sykes. I met her a few times- not very pleasant.

Please elaborate. She does come across as totally self absorbed alright.

Advertisement