Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Hazel Chu and her recent takes on a few events has my perception of her gone down greatly, and maybe forwarding/pushing someone in a prominent role on a simpsons meme, wasnt a good ideaa

She's an absolute grifter. Still hasnt apologised for slurring the male teachers of Carlow Pres.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

Isn't she the one who got famous for noshing off some guy on Love Island, then losing her Miss Britain title because of it?

She's hardly worth the oxygen in one's lungs.

And now this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Relikk

Spencer Matthews

Spencer, dim but dim.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Please elaborate. She does come across as totally self absorbed alright.

that and her domestic assault charge. Horrible individual.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2514429/Melanie-Sykes-arrested-cautioned-assault-toyboy-husband-Jack-Cockings.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Dieter Hamman and Kenny Cunningham

• Advertisement

And now this.

Her mum must be so proud... she raised an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭YellowLead

Angela Scanlon. So up herself and really annoying fake posh accent. Goes on like she is 25 when she is about 35, sad. Have to switch the tv off when she comes on, can’t even watch the An Post ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Be right back

Her mum must be so proud... she raised an idiot.

Who's facing a possible jail sentence.

YellowLead wrote: »
    Angela Scanlon. So up herself and really annoying fake posh accent. Goes on like she is 25 when she is about 35, sad. Have to switch the tv off when she comes on, can’t even watch the An Post ad.

She's closer to 40 than to 25. She's 37.

Also, what the hell happened to that chatshow she was meant to have? RTE have wheeled out at least 2 (I'd even hazard a guess at 4) chat shows since hers was cancelled cos of Covid.

We've had Deirdre O'Kane's show, the return of Tommy Tiernan's (he was meant to be touring, but Covid ruined that-so he came back for the show), The Den (I'd call that a chat show/ variety show) and now another chat show with Kevin McGahern (after his painting chatshow a few months back).
    They even put Kathryn Thomas into two shows (which were about as welcome as someone taking a s**t in your hands and telling you to clap) and Angela got nothing.

Seems rather suspicious that RTE hyped up this new chat show, with Angela, a year ago- as well as all the talk of auditions and so on.
    And then shot a pilot-that completely vanished.

Was the show that bad? Considering the dreck RTE aired, it has to be something to say she's no longer even being spoken to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Ger Loughnane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Kate Moss

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

The one who hates/ loves aunt Viv in the TV ad

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The one with the massive glasses who can't see what's going on in the factory in the Flaghavans ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

She's closer to 40 than to 25. She's 37.

Also, what the hell happened to that chatshow she was meant to have? RTE have wheeled out at least 2 (I'd even hazard a guess at 4) chat shows since hers was cancelled cos of Covid.

We've had Deirdre O'Kane's show, the return of Tommy Tiernan's (he was meant to be touring, but Covid ruined that-so he came back for the show), The Den (I'd call that a chat show/ variety show) and now another chat show with Kevin McGahern (after his painting chatshow a few months back).
    They even put Kathryn Thomas into two shows (which were about as welcome as someone taking a s**t in your hands and telling you to clap) and Angela got nothing.

Seems rather suspicious that RTE hyped up this new chat show, with Angela, a year ago- as well as all the talk of auditions and so on.
    And then shot a pilot-that completely vanished.

Was the show that bad? Considering the dreck RTE aired, it has to be something to say she's no longer even being spoken to.

Scanlon is based in London so I think she'd have been affected by travel restrictions and bans and all that.
    Though Brian O'Driscoll seemed to be juming back and forth as much as he wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Whoopi Goldberg.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Howitzer the 5th

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Ger Loughnane.

Well, if the title (username) fits.....

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭gourcuff

Lottie Ryan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Anyone on the advert for new mobile network 'GoMo'

I feel nothing but sorrow when I think that my daughter is going to grow up in a society of such ballbags

• Registered Users Posts: 6,025 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Melanie Sykes. I met her a few times- not very pleasant.

Remember from years ago, a mate of mine would have an in-law who is extremely famous in Britain (everyone here would know this person as well) so has been in her company a few times.

He told me she's stupid to an exceptional level of stupid.

And a pure bint to boot.

Fine thing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭COVID

razorblunt wrote: »
    Scanlon is based in London so I think she'd have been affected by travel restrictions and bans and all that.
    Though Brian O'Driscoll seemed to be jumping back and forth as much as he wanted.

Do you mean our Brian is jumping back and forth between Scanlon in London and Huberman in Dublin?

Please elaborate, and don't hold back on any detail!

• Advertisement

razorblunt wrote: »
    Though Brian O'Driscoll seemed to be juming back and forth as much as he wanted.

I'd say they'd have found a way... Claire Byrne (and Marty Morrissey) both hosted shows from a shed.
    Kevin McGahern did a show from his house.

Angela's got her podcast going from her bedroom.

They'd have easily made it work. Quite interesting they chose not to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,272 ✭✭✭Archeron

Dave Gorman. I feel like Sideshow Bob standing on a rake even hearing his name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

Peter O Mahony.
    He annoys me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

gourcuff wrote:
    Lottie Ryan

It's "Loddie"....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

gourcuff wrote:
    Lottie Ryan

It's "Loddie"....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

Paul McGrath...met him in a bar years ago and he was an absolute Prcik...I hate the fact people love him so much because if they saw the side of him I saw they would change their mind pronto...think he wasn't very nice with his family also..horrible man

• Registered Users Posts: 9,049 ✭✭✭CoBo55

DellyBelly wrote: »
    Paul McGrath...met him in a bar years ago and he was an absolute Prcik...I hate the fact people love him so much because if they saw the side of him I saw they would change their mind pronto...think he wasn't very nice with his family also..horrible man

He's an absolute wanker, very abusive person, he buys his way out of every situation he creates.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Feenix

CoBo55 wrote: »
    he buys his way out of every situation he creates.

Such as?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Feenix

inthehat wrote: »
    Michael Harding.

I like him but this is the first inexplicable one I’ve seen so fair play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Agree with Paul McGrath. There was an incident a good few years ago where I was in a pub and the doormen wouldn't let him in. He barged passed, went up to bar and started shouting the place down when they wouldn't serve him.

The incident where he carjacked somebody got brushed under the carpet a lot. He seems to get away with a lot of stuff just because he's an alcoholic. Your local vagrant has "his demons" too but won't get away with it because he didn't play x amount of times for Ireland.

Advertisement