Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭daveville30

Brendan o Carroll my God watching an episode is like a form of torture.makes fair city look like pros.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The annoying Yorkshire fool in the plusnet ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

guy who think's he's still in college but pushing 40 and dressed like he was kicked through River Island...he's tragic and his fangirling over Picture This was tragic (think he got a tatoo of them)

Leave alone he knows someone who knows someone that saw Caroline flack in the supermarket and he’s grieving

• Registered Users Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Augeo wrote: »
    Vogue Williams... Total gnome.... Latest claim is it's grand to travel for work so she broke no lockdown rules.

I thought her "work" consisted of posting selfies to Instagram?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭teroknor83

Anna Geary, stuck in everything.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Dame Judi Dench

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Daniel from Coronation Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

An American Youtuber named Rosanna Pansino. The phonyness just reeks from her!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

...he's tragic and his fangirling over Picture This was tragic (think he got a tatoo of them)

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

My God if they aren't the most staggeringly awful middle of the road band I ever did hear. They make Westlife look positively edgy and groundbreaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

If you like Picture This you definitely find Mrs Brownes Boys funny and think wine (or vino) is “cheeky” with a Chinese.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

teroknor83 wrote: »
    Anna Geary, stuck in everything.

I would happily be stuck in Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 19,475 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I would happily be stuck in Anna

:eek:

Filthy kernt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Yeah what was it 20 years or something

More like they had one big album, then followed up with a decent second album...

Then did their third album, Be Here Now... which is when the sheen wore off, and their popularity died in the US. (Songs like 'All Around the World' are just coke fueled rambling).

1994 to 1997, a very short spell, tbh. I know there were other albums after that, in 2000, up to 2008.
    But they never came close to what they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,747 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Then did their third album, Be Here Now... which is when the sheen wore off, and their popularity died in the US. (Songs like 'All Around the World' are just coke fueled rambling).

‘All Around the World’ was written long before that album was made. Think it was one of the first songs Noel played to the others.

The rest of the album, certainly, has some clear examples of “coke fuelled ramblings” but ‘All Around the World’ was penned before there would have been that level of “excess”.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

‘All Around the World’ was written long before that album was made. Think it was one of the first songs Noel played to the others.

The rest of the album, certainly, has some clear examples of “coke fuelled ramblings” but ‘All Around the World’ was penned before there would have been that level of “excess”.

Yeah, but they loved that song so much, it's a 'reprise' at the end of the same album.

It's Oasis trying to be the Beatles, and losing their identity.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Gavin Lambe Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭cms88

Saoirse McHugh

Runs in three elections and doesn't get elected so trows her toys out of the pram and goes off in a sulk.

Even after the election she still felt she should have a say in how things were doen etc

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Dermot kennedy

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Recliner

I know it's probably been mentioned a million times and in fairness it's not inexplicable, but can we say again Gemma O'Doherty.

She has to be one of the most reprehensible creatures ever. I had to explain to my husband last night who she was in relation to a certain video she posted (we are your masters).
    He's still going on about her today.

RIP Garda Alan Leblique

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Recliner wrote: »
    I know it's probably been mentioned a million times and in fairness it's not inexplicable, but can we say again Gemma O'Doherty.

She has to be one of the most reprehensible creatures ever. I had to explain to my husband last night who she was in relation to a certain video she posted (we are your masters).
    He's still going on about her today.

RIP Garda Alan Leblique

Surprised how little mainstream coverage his death got

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Catherine Corless

I know, she's very worthy, and dogged and diligent. And if we had an honours system she'd probably be a Dame by now. But, jeez, what a morose woman!

cms88 wrote: »
    Saoirse McHugh

Runs in three elections and doesn't get elected so trows her toys out of the pram and goes off in a sulk.

Even after the election she still felt she should have a say in how things were doen etc

I think she thought she'd be propped up by the media (a la political darlings such as Pat Rabbitte, who gave the likes of RTE good soundbites. But that was pretty much all he could do-soundbites. Not much else).

Even the way she left the Green Party... a tweet. Showed me she was very immature.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

cms88 wrote: »
    Saoirse McHugh

I'll see your Saoirse McHugh and raise you Fidelma Healy Eames.

'Wiffy is french for wifi'.

I think after that, nobody took her seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

I raise you again with The fornicator and Kenyan caller Michelle Mulherin

spookwoman wrote: »
    I raise you again with The fornicator and Kenyan caller Michelle Mulherin

Ah yes-'what about MY All-Ireland Ticket?!!!'..

Or her 'Man, I feel like a woman' performance...

Why are the religious folks always... insane?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Recliner

Surprised how little mainstream coverage his death got

I only saw it online on a few sites. I suppose his husband and family may not have wanted much publicity of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Hugh Grant.
    Foppish, stuttering sh1tebag

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

I think she thought she'd be propped up by the media (a la political darlings such as Pat Rabbitte, who gave the likes of RTE good soundbites. But that was pretty much all he could do-soundbites. Not much else).

Even the way she left the Green Party... a tweet. Showed me she was very immature.

She has a new job as a Twitter demagogue

• Advertisement

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    She has a new job as a Twitter demagogue

That doesn't pay the bills. Doesn't even pay for a sandwich, tbqh.

Advertisement