Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

Sinead ni Mhorda off Radio Nova pretending for some reason to be American

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

eotr ............ jk

• Registered Users Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

That disgusting excuse for a human being Clare Balding, who humiliated that jock a few years ago asking to look at his crooked teeth. Fcuking cheek of her to pass any comment on peoples looks when she looks so ugly herself, she should be never allowed back on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

In-ex-plic-able

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

John Inverdale. A ***** of a TV presenter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,547 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

That disgusting excuse for a human being Clare Balding, who humiliated that jock a few years ago asking to look at his crooked teeth. Fcuking cheek of her to pass any comment on peoples looks when she looks so ugly herself, she should be never allowed back on TV.

Do you see the irony in this or are you a certified Adonis?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Can't believe she hasn't been mentioned yet - I forgot to put her on my first list - Michelle Heaton

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Mary Kingston!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

His teeth were wonky af tho.

Is she supposed to pretend they aren't?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,309 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Stoner wrote: »

And the wife from prison break and the walking dead Sarah Anne Wayne Callies, just found out her name, that's annoying too.

God- me too...

I always forget about her...my first experience of her was one episode she did of L and Order: SVU. Where she was okay.

But after that, with PRison Break, there was just some reason I didn't like her, after a certain amount of time.
    Then she shows up in TWD-and I feel the same. It's like I cannot enjoy a show or movie if I see her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,309 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

That incident did her no favours. Has only got bit parts on tv since. I wouldn't judge people by their performance hosting Winning Streak. Its a cringefest.
    One thing in Geri Mayes favour- she copped onto herself before marrying Ray Darcy.

Yep-swiftly pushed off the telly. IT was a shame too-like, I remember her joining the then new 'N2' rebranded network two, alongside Fiona McShane, Pamela Flood, and Jon Slattery as the then continuity announcers. Jon is one of the few out of the N2 folks who's still working-I believe Laura Woods joined shortly after the rest of the crew.

McShane was swiftly dropped-and if you saw her other tv appearances, you'll know why (not a nice person). Flood migrated to Off the Rails, then TV3 I believe.
    Maye did childrens TV, then the DEn, then 'Socky's big little morning show', then Would you Believe...
    She seemed like she was up for a bit of craic, at least, but boy did something change in the years between kids tv and now.

Sad how some can almost burn out on tv-crazy to think of all the Irish tv folks who've disappeared in the meantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Clockwork Owl

Patrick Warburton. He's apparently a very nice man, but the sound of his voice makes me unreasonably furious. I'm not impressed by you, Patrick Warburton.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Glenster wrote: »

In the words of Homer Simpson "Seems like the classy thing to do would be not to call attention to it"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Glenster wrote: »

She didn't need to refer to them at all!
    His teeth didn't impact on his skills as a jockey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

She didn't need to refer to them at all!
    His teeth didn't impact on his skills as a jockey.

But they were so wonky as to be noteworthy on their own.

As far as I'm concerned if that jockey wasn't even a famous jockey an interview with him would still be required on the basis of his wonky teeth.

1st question "What's up with your teeth mate?"

She's just giving the people what they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

amcalester wrote: »
    Ian Dempsey.
    You take that back. He was a hero of mine during my childhood.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Adam Sandler.....I can't abide him, and it's not just because he is a crap actor. He just plain annoys the fcuk out of me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭HankScorpio102

Goes very much against the norm but.....The Rock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Leo Varadkar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

Pippa Middleton

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Ray37 wrote: »
    Pippa Middleton

Dislike her also but love the fact she has banned Vogue from her wedding. LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 19,372 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Them freaking 'Sappers' down in the Congo.

Especially that gimp stretching the braces, good Dube into the plumb sack would take the 'Spring' out of them for sure!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Them freaking 'Sappers' down in the Congo.

Especially that gimp stretching the braces, good Dube into the plumb sack would take the 'Spring' out of them for sure!!

I think they're cool. Fantasism that takes them out of their stressful lives. Each to their own, though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭apieceofcake

Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

pilly wrote: »
    I completely get that. Limp handshake puts me off someone straight away.

Can't stand people who judge other people based off of their handshake, rather than the content of their character. How superficial.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭MySandwich

Bradley Cooper

He just ruins every film he's in

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

Eamon De Valera

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

Oliver Cromwell P***k

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

Theresa May, Maggie Thatcher cnts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Anthony Charles Lynton Blair.