Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

AKA Toby B Liar---

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

Ian Brady Evil C**T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Ian Brady Evil C**T

I thanked the post but to be honest, nothing really inexplicable about why you, or any normal person, would hate that cnut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

fxotoole wrote: »
    Can't stand people who judge other people based off of their handshake, rather than the content of their character. How superficial.

A limp dead fish handshake is a sure sign of the ' content of their character ' IMO.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Oscar Wilde. Why we celebrate a paedo, I'll never know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Age of consent in Britain at the time was around 12 or 13-not excusing it, but he was not breaking the law at the time.

That said, it was Douglas, his lover, who had a particular fondness for the rent boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

The lad in the ad for Brady ham. Shouting about real ham. Annoying ****er.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Many of the best artists and writers had horrible personalities or shady private lives :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,534 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Paul Costelloe!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Ian Brady Evil C**T

Shocking that you can't stand a child killer. Who'd have thought it?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Many of the best artists and writers had horrible personalities or shady private lives :(.

Unfortunately, you are correct. But its the hypocrisy that p1sses me off. All rapists and paedos are scum, even if they are talented at something else. Every paedo priest, every rapist dad or boyfriend or random attacker, every fiddling TV personality or sports coach are ALL scum...... Unless of course they're upper class Anglo-Irish, protestant, D4 types. Sure then its grand :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

fxotoole wrote: »
    Can't stand people who judge other people based off of their handshake, rather than the content of their character. How superficial.

Oohh, who has a wet dead fish handshake here! 😷.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

Age of consent in Britain at the time was around 12 or 13-not excusing it, but he was not breaking the law at the time.

That said, it was Douglas, his lover, who had a particular fondness for the rent boys.

Basically every straight sexually active male who lived before 1700 was a paedophile then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Bressie.

Glenster wrote: »
    Basically every straight sexually active male who lived before 1700 was a paedophile then.

Possibly-but they weren't breaking the law, immoral as it was.

Remember Paul Gaugain, the famous celebrated Impressionist painter?

Yeah, one of his most notable painting, The Tahitian Women, depicts two voluptuous Tahitian Women. Gaugain went on to marry one of them. She was 13.

At the time of the marriage, he was still married-tho separated.
    She then went on to bear him a child.
    He technically had broken the law at the time-tho in Tahitian Culture, he had not.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Rylan. Fcuk right off

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭HankScorpio102

Anyone ever see Rory's stories on Facebook. Comedy videos about GAA. So unfunny.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭fondue

Aoibhin Garrihy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Ivan Yates
    Hector O'gob****e
    Gavin Duffy

eviltwin wrote: »
    Ivan Yates
    Hector O'gob****e
    Gavin Duffy

The first and last I agree with, but Duffy is too entertaining to annoy me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Milena Fluffy Stretcher

Bressie
    Roz Purcell
    Rosanna Davison

Hillary Clinton.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Oops!

James Corden.... painful.

Al Porter.... Just not funny and even more painful.
    A recent comment he made one day after playing a Johnny Logan song around Eurovision time on Today FM..."Ah yes the only Johnny i like to put on at the wknd" ...... Jesus.

I love Eamon Dunphy. I like that guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Agree with Ivan Yates,

He jumps ship , tries to avoid any responsibility.

But comes on every day as if he is the moral guide for Ireland - a lad who never did a real days work in his life and claims he was burnt out at 40 or something daft.

A total spoilt child .

Agree with Ivan Yates,

He jumps ship , tries to avoid any responsibility.

But comes on every day as if he is the moral guide for Ireland - a lad who never did a real days work in his life and claims he was burnt out at 40 or something daft.

A total spoilt child .

Agree on everything except for the 'never did a real days work...' bit- he grew up on a farm, learned how do it all, including castrating calves. Even ran the farm for a number of years before getting into politics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Can't believe I forgot to mention self appointed 'kween' and 'mummy blogger' Constance Hall.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,005 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Bressie.

Interesting one is bressie, I have seen him interviewed and read interviews and really feel for him sometimes. However he makes his living in the most evil vacuous industry in existence, and that cannot help ones mental health. He has sex appeal and that has sold out a few gigs for him, but to see yourself as a musician, selling out gigs for non music reasons is not good for your mental health. I really doubt any of his tunes have left an impression on anyone. I remember his band got the ACDC gig in punchestown and 80,000 people thought "HOW? WHY??" That sounds great to your pop rock mates but if you are a musician it might just eat at you a little that you got a gig based on good PR and not music.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Milena Fluffy Stretcher

Interesting one is bressie, I have seen him interviewed and read interviews and really feel for him sometimes. However he makes his living in the most evil vacuous industry in existence, and that cannot help ones mental health. He has sex appeal and that has sold out a few gigs for him, but to see yourself as a musician, selling out gigs for non music reasons is not good for your mental health. I really doubt any of his tunes have left an impression on anyone. I remember his band got the ACDC gig in punchestown and 80,000 people thought "HOW? WHY??" That sounds great to your pop rock mates but if you are a musician it might just eat at you a little that you got a gig based on good PR and not music.

Didnt he go crawling back to the band he left for a solo career after his "solo" career didn't take off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,005 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Didnt he go crawling back to the band he left for a solo career after his "solo" career didn't take off

i think the band is more of a hobby for them all at this stage. One of my mates had a "signed" band at that time and it was interesting to follow both bands careers, my mate had toured Europe and worked hard and did well, but made nothing whatsoever, and i remember walking into heuston station and there was a huge full size bill board of "the blizzards" and it amused me because any normal band at that level wouldn't have the cash for such PR.

Anyway i'm at a stage now where i think a band getting signed to a big label is the end of a band as an art form. The big bands of olden times had a bargaining chip (ie they sold albums) new bands don;'t have that luxury so they essentially become employees and have to dress and do what they are told.

Advertisement