Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Monica Galetti from Masterchef the Professionals

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭4Ad

Lewis Hamilton..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Harry Styles is another one just sprang to my mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

John Oliver, its not inexplicable though as he is a complete c**t.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭GritBiscuit

Ginger Spice/Geri whatever she's called this week.

Something about the voice, the dress, the look, the way she got her husband, the way she acts like despite an IQ in single digits she's some kind of humanitarian genius...EVERYTHING about her annoys me...I was never a fan of the spice girls/boy or girl band thing anyway so maybe she just represents everything about it that I don't like? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Donal Skehan.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,551 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Ariane Grande

Think it's because of the "who cares if I can't sing, I'm pretty" attitude but there's lots of them out there (male and female). But every time I see her I do actually think "Ugh".

I take this back.

Thing she has behaved admirably in last ten days given what happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

I forgot, Liza Minnelli and especially when she was younger. I'm not sure if it's the eyelashes, the voice or that I associate her with awful cabaret.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,309 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Few I remember.

Sean MonCrief- Loved him on The End, thought he was really good even on his 'Good Grief Moncrief' show. Genuinely off the wall, funny guy, with a sense of humour that was surreal and great.

But ever since that awful show he did with Brenda Donoghue-House of Love...I swear, I can't stand him since. Like, there is no redemption for him now.

Also-Brenda Donoghue.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

James Blunt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Amanda Seyfried fills me with irrational hatred and bile.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Milena Fluffy Stretcher

Paddy Cosgrave - the web summit guy - arrogant douchebag

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Few I remember.

Sean MonCrief- Loved him on The End, thought he was really good even on his 'Good Grief Moncrief' show. Genuinely off the wall, funny guy, with a sense of humour that was surreal and great.

But ever since that awful show he did with Brenda Donoghue-House of Love...I swear, I can't stand him since. Like, there is no redemption for him now.

Also-Brenda Donoghue.

It's his voice for me, it's just so nasal, can't stand it, even if I want to listen to what he has to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭cml387

Adi Roche.

Has made a lucrative career out of Chernobyl, giving rich Ukrainan kids free holidays in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

cml387 wrote: »
    Adi Roche.

Has made a lucrative career out of Chernobyl, giving rich Ukrainan kids free holidays in Ireland.

Irradiated poor Ukrainian orphans.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Al Porter. He was bad enough when I thought that was actually him and not a character, then I saw him on some chatshow and he came across as a fame hungry attention whore who was doing anything to get TV time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Paddy Cosgrave - the web summit guy - arrogant douchebag

Had some minor dealings with him a few years back before he became a "celebrity" - your assessment would be fairly accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Adi Roche.

Have you seen where These "rich Ukrainian" kids actually live?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Eoin Mc Dermott

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Adi Roche.

I remember reading somewhere that her work in Chernobyl meant that she couldn't have children. Don't know how true that is but she has no children.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Kay Burley.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DaeryssaOne

The lad who does the voiceovers for the Three ads - mother of god I've never heard a more punchable sounding voice, smug git

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

That lad on Facebook pretending to be a farmer or something. He's always sitting in a car spouting out utter nonsense.
    Jaysus, I'd love to beat him with his crutch!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,253 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Keith Lemon
    Loui Walsh
    Des Cahill
    Everyone too do with those stupid new McDonald's Ads (Tom at long last, noooooooo!)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,977 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

anna080 wrote: »
    Eoin Mc Dermott

yeah he's like the new dave fanning on RTE but hasn't a clue about music at all

A snowflake millennial I believe his type are called

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭nelly17

Brian Ormand - don't know why he's probably a lovely fella but Brian Ormand

• Registered Users Posts: 38,253 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

anyone too do with Ladbible, Joe.ie etc

i imagine there offices are full of lads who were on the piss the night before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

nelly17 wrote: »
    Brian Ormand - don't know why he's probably a lovely fella but Brian Ormand

god yeah, him and his missus are the most punchable pair going. Surely someone has mentioned Pippa O'Connor already? The big horsey veneers, the perpetual cheesy smile on her face, the insta-posing, urggghhhhh so annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 8,309 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

I remember reading somewhere that her work in Chernobyl meant that she couldn't have children. Don't know how true that is but she has no children.

Not quite true-she did have a number of miscarriages, but because of her being around irradiated places for so long, and knowing the risks it could have to a child, she has chosen to remain childless.
    She's also a lifelong vegetarian, and I know that sometimes a deficiency in diet can have an issue when it comes to pregnancy.
    Bambi985 wrote: »
    god yeah, him and his missus are the most punchable pair going. Surely someone has mentioned Pippa O'Connor already? The big horsey veneers, the perpetual cheesy smile on her face, the insta-posing, urggghhhhh so annoying

Brian had dealings with the Viper-but he was punchable before that. As he was when he 'aired his wedding video on RTE' as part of some attempt to get him a job-It failed miserably.

Pippa's only famous cos of her drug cheat brother, Cian.

What irritates me majorly about the two of them is how they talk about their 'family'-but ignore Brian's other kid from his former relationship.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

The ex government ministers Michael McDowell and Pat Rabitte, just come across as total c**ts.

Advertisement