Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Yeah, I know, totally “inexplicable”. He was such a nice guy and organised all those trips for kids.

Hes evil scum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Mick West (UAP debunker).

Always so cock sure of himself, thinking that his "pure Vulcan logic" can solve and explain anything & everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

John arse wrote: »
    yeah good call that,i,ve been thinking that for years,she's obviously extremely full of herself and would be ultra-high maintenance i'd say.i,ve always had this funny vision of her shopping and nothing is ever good enough for her(don't know why),anyway apart from that i still would:D

I bought an engagement ring off her for my fiance a few years back , met her twice , once in a hotel , then circa six weeks later when she called out to our house with the ring

obviously I do not know her at all but I was in her company for about ninety minutes over both meetings and if she is indeed difficult , she hides it well , she was utterly charming and a good laugh

she sat in our kitchen , chatted about regular stuff , no airs and graces or at leas she hid them well ?

David Barry scout master from cork

Not JUST HIM.....the wig should have a thread of its own...... can he bring the wig to prison or does that get confiscated on the way in????? Personally, I think the wig SHOULD serve porridge too......they were 'at it' together

• Registered Users Posts: 10,747 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

John arse wrote: »
    …anyway apart from that i still would:D

Good man, J. Far too many lads let petty “politics” get in the way of things.

I, personally, have thought about Maria Steen, when “flogging it”, on numerous occasions and she’s a monster.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,474 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I, personally, have thought about Maria Steen, when “flogging it”, on numerous occasions and she’s a monster.

:rolleyes:

Filthy kernt.

:rolleyes:

Filthy kernt.

Ah, now, B. Next you’ll be telling me you’ve never given it a “squeeze” thinking about Emma Little-Pengelly.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭John arse

eh too much information there:eek::eek::eek:

Ah, now, B. Next you’ll be telling me you’ve never given it a “squeeze” thinking about Emma Little-Pengelly.
    who???,is she anything to ivor big-pengelly?:D

:pac: .....double hate!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Grainge Seoige, something about her I could never warm to that I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe its the memory of her "catfight" with Mairead on the Panel where she was reading from a script.

Same. Just annoyed the hell out of me. Her and Alan Cantwell used to make the news on TV3 into an absolute chore.

I know they were offering a different opinion, which was often needed, compared to RTE's coverage... but often they were contrarian just for the sake of being contrary.

That and Grainne's 'the Irish don't work hard enough'... pfft.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

John Boyega.

There’s something “off” about him.

razorblunt wrote: »
    John Boyega.

There’s something “off” about him.

Paging RabbleRouser2k to the thread, please. RabbleRouser2k to the thread.

not a person but that dominos yodeling ad-jesus christ,i'm gonna ****ing lose it!!!:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Something odd's happened with his twitter-his blue check mark is gone, as are all his tweets.

I've seen it happen with a few other people too.

It's very odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Do I need to be ready for a fight? I have a busy weekend ahead of me like.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Dougie Lampkin

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Howitzer the 5th

Rafa Benitez

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Tommy mescal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

Dougie Lampkin

I don't think I've ever seen him without the helmet on, so I've no idea what sort of person he is. I enjoy watching him on the bike though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Andy Murray .

Tony Holohan

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Catherine Martin

Mick Wallace.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,420 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Bill Cosby

Don’t like the man even though he has never been convicted of any crimes
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/30/bill-cosby-sexual-assault-conviction-overturned-by-pennsylvania-court

Akrasia wrote: »
    Bill Cosby

Don’t like the man even though he has never been convicted of any crimes
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/30/bill-cosby-sexual-assault-conviction-overturned-by-pennsylvania-court
    he made a show of himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Andy Murray .

And his mother!

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

^mostly his mother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Litler

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

iamwhoiam wrote: »