Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Some of those discussions/debates/rants/panellists on the Elaine show make me embarrassed to be a woman

Amazing rack though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭LushiousLips

Zayn from one direction. Can't look at the c*nt without wanting to smack his face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Zayn from one direction. Can't look at the c*nt without wanting to smack his face

Yep - 100% agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

lena dunham, comes across as just creepy and odd. that sexual stuff with her sister didnt help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Julia Roberts.

It's a mouth with a face attached.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

The Hairy Bikers, especially the small one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

longshanks wrote: »
    The Hairy Bikers, especially the small one.
    The Big one......

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭pajosjunkbox

After reading a few pages of this thread.... Two that stand out the most are

The barman from Irish first dates . Comes across very condescending

And Bressie aka Niall "he's so hot right now" Breslin. If I hear his account of panic attacks one more time my mental health will suffer !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Watching the Athletics World Championships on BBC....Mo Farah..just can't explain it,but fits the bill for this thread..

Will Smith. The mask seems to have slipped a bit in the last few years, but I have always found him too good to be true since back in the day. Also seems to me like someone who would be a right dose to underlings when the camera's not on.

No real empirical basis for this feeling. Inexplicable, I guess :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

Duncan Stewart

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Milena Fluffy Stretcher

Will Smith. The mask seems to have slipped a bit in the last few years, but I have always found him too good to be true since back in the day. Also seems to me like someone who would be a right dose to underlings when the camera's not on.

No real empirical basis for this feeling. Inexplicable, I guess :pac:

I've heard SMith is a douche to the underlings and a pain to deal with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Biggest lickspittle on boardz

JK Rowling, the self styled 'Queen of Twitter' seems to be an incredibly nasty piece of work behind the public image.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

Suzanne "So Sue Me" Jackson

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

JK Rowling, the self styled 'Queen of Twitter' seems to be an incredibly nasty piece of work behind the public image.

She comes across as a nasty piece of work. From spreading "fake news" and bullying her perceived enemies on twitter, to acting like a feudal landlord with her neighbours, she appears to be a good example of how power corrupts.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭alberto67

Keira Knightley. She's beautiful but her mannerisms, especially with her chin, annoy me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sharon Shannon. Big mad crazy grin on her like someone that was let out for the day.

anna080 wrote: »
    Sharon Shannon. Big mad crazy grin on her like someone that was let out for the day.

The female Hector Ó hEochagáin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Francis Brennan
    Piers Morgan
    Amanda Holden
    Jackie Healy Ray (maybe not so inexplicable)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Blathnaid Treacy - playing the whole poor me card in RTE guide this week saying she had to work hard to stay in RTE- she did in her hole! Everyone knows RTE is a job for life and her connection, being the baby in Glenroe, was always going to be enough to keep her there for life. She will always, always be working for RTE until the end of her career and this false crap about her worrying about her future when she knows damn well that RTE is her career for life.
    Put it this way- have any other people from TwoTube managed to stay working for RTE in a high profile way? I'm guessing not. Her whole false persona really annoys me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Gravelly wrote: »
    The female Hector Ó hEochagáin.

Ah now, now....let's not say anything we can't take back. ;)

At least she has talent. Hector just makes you wanna take a running dive off of a cliff.
    Blathnaid Treacy - playing the whole poor me card in RTE guide this week saying she had to work hard to stay in RTE- she did in her hole! Everyone knows RTE is a job for life and her connection, being the baby in Glenroe, was always going to be enough to keep her there for life. She will always, always be working for RTE until the end of her career and this false crap about her worrying about her future when she knows damn well that RTE is her career for life.
    Put it this way- have any other people from TwoTube managed to stay working for RTE in a high profile way? I'm guessing not. Her whole false persona really annoys me.

Had a gig with TG4 for a while too, cos shes' a gaelgeoir.
    I have to wonder if her phrasing was kind of rubbish-but wow, that does seem pretentious. As for twotube, yeah-the presenters on that show have been lucky to find anything regarding work. Laura Woods occasionally gets a gig with tv3. Brian Ormond probably would be getting work, if not for the dealings with the Viper. Whatever they were. The lads on twotube were very quickly dropped, like, never to be seen again. (And many of em had genuine talent, were really down to earth). The women got a much better deal, and that's not being spiteful, or sexist, because of the twotube presenters, there were only two women who've gone on to good things.
    The rest...yeah. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Teressa Mannion from RTE. Can't stand her. Any time she is on the news I change the station.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

alberto67 wrote: »
    Keira Knightley. She's beautiful but her mannerisms, especially with her chin, annoy me.

I can,t see her doing much with her chin thats annoying. Its not a great video do a little blurry. Maybe in HD its noticeable. Don't think I have ever seen this film either. She is beautifull but there has been times when I thought ''jeez Keira eat something your far too thin'' and she has been very thin at times.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »
    Teressa Mannion from RTE. Can't stand her. Any time she is on the news I change the station.

As long as you don't make any unnecessary journeys you'll be fine.

Ms

Nick Clegg is another. I think he is the devils servant. Pure evil trying to rule the world from inside if you ask me and ruin it too. Brexit was that idiots idea after all.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vampyre

Nick Clegg is another. I think he is the devils servant. Pure evil trying to rule the world from inside if you ask me and ruin it too. Brexit was that idiots idea after all.

Wasn't it idiot Cameron's idea, said in the 'certainty' Clegg and co would veto it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Eh isn't Nick Clegg pro Europe?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Syphonax

Lars Ulrich, save for AJFA, he was boss on that album but really is a complete tool.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Eh isn't Nick Clegg pro Europe?
    That guy is more dastardly than Dan Dastardly........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

JK Rowling

Advertisement