Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

js35 wrote: »
    Apologies for my ignorance but how was she lightly famous

"Irish model" i.e posing in the star etc in skimpy outfits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

She was lightly famous already when she met him and he wouldn't have anywhere near Rooneys money, she could actually like Robbie :pac:

No. She doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

No. She doesn't.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Tommy Tiernan.

Awful. Just awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

James Cordon: Reminds me of this guy I've known since Primary School that I've always wanted to bitchslap, just has this look of being the annoying cocky classmate that never shuts the f**k up.

Michael McIntyre: Unfunny complete tit of a comedian.

Russell Brand, same reason as above.

Nathan F**king Carter: Awful tripe, I remember at Christmas I was forced to sit through him with my folks, kept coming on and interupting his guests songs and stealing the spotlight, Finbar Furey in the middle of a song and he waltzes on and butchers it, there wasn't enough alcohol to drown out that gobeen.

Duncan Stewart: Patronizing wanker, obsessed with getting people to insulate their house like we're all on D4 salaries!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I don't like Sharon Osbourne. I don't like that type of person. I know its unfair..I just don't!

^^^ I know D.S and he IS like that and his 'circle are ALL like that. Head in the clouds and a bit detached from reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

Buff Egan. Comes across as completely insufferable.

I don't like Sharon Osbourne. I don't like that type of person. I know its unfair..I just don't!

Cow of a woman, she wouldn't give Black Sabbath's original drummer a fair contract for their farewell tour, and they didn't retire they way they should have, as a 4 piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Sharon ní Bheolain.
    Can't fukkin stand her. I can't help feeling she's got a huge sense of entitlement.
    And, her fukkin raspy gravelly voice makes me cringe anytime I hear her on the news.
    CLEAR YER FUKKIN THROAT!!
    And her fukkin leather biker jackets, I mean she's in a studio ffs.
    Pay rise me bolix.

Actually, that's not really inexplicable, is it?

She taught me Irish in a Gaeltacht many moons ago, very attractive lady when giving aerobics classes (it rained often) but as a person she is actually far far more objectionable than her TV persona betrays. A joyless spiteful piece of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

zcorpian88 wrote: »
    Cow of a woman, she wouldn't give Black Sabbath's original drummer a fair contract for their farewell tour, and they didn't retire they way they should have, as a 4 piece.

They were dicks to Dio as well.

• Advertisement

^^^ I know D.S and he IS like that and his 'circle are ALL like that. Head in the clouds and a bit detached from reality.

I get that impression just from watching a lot of his programmes, even if I leave it on in the background and hear the word insulation a lot. Like he expects everybody to be on a yuppie kind of a wage. If he's so concerned about climate change and wasted energy...blah, blah, blah. Have a chat with the government and roll out a grant.

Otherwise f**k off Duncan, money doesn't grow on trees for most of us!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Christina Gallagher, the so-called "visionary" from Achill, Co. Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 16,216 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

branie2 wrote: »
    Christina Gallagher, the so-called "visionary" from Achill, Co. Sligo

That's not inexplicable though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

dinorebel wrote: »
    Louis Walsh as himself and for forcing boybands down throats.

I read that as Louis forcing boybands down his throat..

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭coastwatch

Anthony McPartlin (Ant)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Coleen Rooney, absolute disgrace of a role model. No matter WHAT her pig of a husband does, she never leaves him and of course why would she? He was her ticket to 20 holidays a year, each with about 15 suitcases and an entourage of chefs, minders and nannies. Without him she would be nothing and she is the absolute cliché of a WAG in that she just sits on her hole, going on holidays and living in a little luxurious bubble. All her money and she never donates to charity, never gives to the less fortunate.
    Same with Robbie Keanes other half, who lets face it wouldn't look twice at him if he weren't a millionaire. Selfish WAGs make me sick.

That's a very impressive amount of stuff to get absolutely arse ways in one post, good job!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

coastwatch wrote: »
    Anthony McPartlin (Ant)

Wouldn't be a fan of the other one either.

Believe he goes by 'Dec'.

Their accents upset me.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭angiogoir

Panti Bliss / Rory O'Neill

I know I'm in the minority on that one.

I doubt it. Just no one is allowed to doubt his greatness.

I can't stand 'in your face' gay men.

You like and sleep with men. Yes okay...we get it. But do you really need to bang on about it every 2 minutes..are you afraid we will forget or are you worried that we will see the real you...a sad insecure emotionally crippled human being?

I'm heterosexual...there you go I've said it. I don't go on about it and make a big old drama about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I can't stand 'in your face' gay men.

You like and sleep with men. Yes okay...we get it. But do you really need to bang on about it every 2 minutes..are you afraid we will forget or are you worried that we will see the real you...a sad insecure emotionally crippled human being?

I'm heterosexual...there you go I've said it. I don't go on about it and make a big old drama about it.

But..they're the only gay in the village!

I get that. Do you have a personality, interests and a life, or is your sexual preference your whole world?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,467 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

danganabu wrote: »
    That's a very impressive amount of stuff to get absolutely arse ways in one post, good job!

Dude does have a point though ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Malala Yousafzai gives me the creeps.

Malala Yousafzai gives me the creeps.

LOL...now that's out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Michael Keaton. It could be the best film in the history of the world, but if he's in it there is no way I'd watch it. Can't stand his face. Don't really know if it's his mouth or his eyes that particularly freak me out.

Possibly a good bloke, good actor, good father/husband or whatever, but I'd happily skin him alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Michael Keaton. It could be the best film in the history of the world, but if he's in it there is no way I'd watch it. Can't stand his face. Don't really know if it's his mouth or his eyes that particularly freak me out.

Possibly a good bloke, good actor, good father/husband or whatever, but I'd happily skin him alive.

There's an obstetrician in Cork who is literally the double of Michael Keaton. I've never seen two people who weren't twins that looked so much alike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Gravelly wrote: »
    There's an obstetrician in Cork who is literally the double of Michael Keaton. I've never seen two people who weren't twins that looked so much alike.

That would probably be the real Michael Keaton moonlighting. He definitely seems to be the type who would find a pervy way to look at lady parts.

That would probably be the real Michael Keaton moonlighting. He definitely seems to be the type who would find a pervy way to look at lady parts.

That thought had crossed my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

bellz_x wrote: »
    Val Kilmer - arrogant d bag
    Emma Roberts - can't stand her face
    Jasper carrot - someone kill me

He's made many mistakes, has Kilmer. Poor guy's going thru cancer right now, and I'm hoping he actually uses scientifically proven treatment-not 'pray it away' as is his religion.

Hate Roberts- ever since she assaulted her now ex-fiance.

He has that face, Carrott I mean-wow, he has that face.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭jooksavage

Gravelly wrote: »

You seen this?

• Advertisement

jooksavage wrote: »

Looks like there might be an explanation after all......

Advertisement