Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Margot Robbie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Marion Keyes. She just looks really annoying in every single picture.

REV_20130810_AFE_006_28529943_I2.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

And how long ago was it when anyone thought about Jessie J? Her last major hit was a collab between Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj-and that was 2014.
    That's like 100 years in music terms.

The competition in China was just sad-she seems to think it will boost her career-never even heard about it until the Irish sun posted about it.
    Seems like she's delaying the inevitable appearance on I'm a celeb, Big Brother or Strictly.

Jessie J is an absolute divil for the spotlight though she'll do anything to stay in there. My wife was a fan for a while, she had said in interviews years back she'd been toying with shaving her head. 2 years later she's falling out of favour and decided to "sacrifice" her hair for charity and shaves it for Children on Need. The wife signed out at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

razorblunt wrote: »
    Jessie J is an absolute divil for the spotlight though she'll do anything to stay in there. My wife was a fan for a while, she had said in interviews years back she'd been toying with shaving her head. 2 years later she's falling out of favour and decided to "sacrifice" her hair for charity and shaves it for Children on Need. The wife signed out at that stage.

As the song said, it's all about the 'money money money'...
    which became the most irritating song you could imagine, in a very short spell of time.

Ouch, didn't know that. I don't think she had the voice of someone like Lilly Allen, for example. Allen can be the annoying offspring of Keith Allen (Keith's only talent was the ability to latch on to people with actual talent) all she wants, but she can still sing pretty well. And her songs have appeal.

Jessie J didn't have that appeal-she also sang at the Olympics, but considering so did Russell Brand, that's not all that special.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 172 ✭✭Jimmy Dags

Jenny Greene, her annoying laugh and her oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh go at the nickey of the Hayes crap jokes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

isn't she the one saying she's not bisexual/gay anymore
    She never was in the first place.

Just said it for the attention.

The LGB community are right to be pissed off with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

dzilla wrote: »
    That really car driving couple from the eir as.

"Keep tidy now"
    I can't watching that without swearing at the television.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Steve The Barman

Jinder Mahal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,302 ✭✭✭facehugger99

That girl from the new Diet Coke ad.

'Life is short, if you want a diet coke, have a diet coke.'

Don't know why but she just annoys the fcuk out of me.

diet-coke-advert-.jpg

Jinder Mahal

The character or the person?
    I've seen him on the workout videos that Seamus does and he seems like a sound guy.

• Advertisement

I didn't think a Diet Coke was a life choice.
    Now full fat Coke maybe.

Still at least they stopped objectifying men I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,469 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

That girl from the new Diet Coke ad.

'Life is short, if you want a diet coke, have a diet coke.'

Don't know why but she just annoys the fcuk out of me.

diet-coke-advert-.jpg

I understand my friend, never have seen the ad,but the picture tells me you are justified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Marion Keyes. She just looks really annoying in every single picture.

REV_20130810_AFE_006_28529943_I2.JPG

Not inexplicable at all. I find her incredibly false.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,589 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Ruth Coppinger.

NIMAN wrote: »
    Ruth Coppinger.

Not inexplicable, she bandies the same crap without evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,589 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Not inexplicable, she bandies the same crap without evidence.

She really annoyed me yesterday, up in Belfast sticking her nose in where it wasn't wanted, trying to keep herself relevant. She's a world class bandwagon, populist politician.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

NIMAN wrote: »
    Ruth Coppinger.

Not inexplicable in the slightest. She's vile.

The presenters on Wild Irish Year.

I'm a fan of nature documentaries-I absolutely love em. David Attenborough, Steve Backshell and Lucy Cooke are wonderful nature presenters (Nigel Marven I'm not a fan of-he can put me to sleep, and has) and there are some wonderful nature presenters out there.

But RTE or whoever managed to find the most boring nature presenters you could imagine-they actually manage to make Nigel Marven look good.
    One episode I watched, and I've avoided the rest...you did it RTE, you actually made this amateur wildlife expert hate nature*.

*Not an actual expert.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭smilerf

Jinder Mahal
    the lad who was in The Shield too. Not Rollins the other blondy eejit name escapes me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Every dragon from Dragon's Den. The UK and Ireland versions both.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 23 Skobey_brady

Aine lawlor from rte

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The entire cast of the Goldbergs. It is ruining Jeff from Curb Your Enthusiasm for me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Anyone man who parts his hair from the right to the left I can not stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Aine lawlor from rte

Just keep her off the big farm live ploughing live etc. A bit too chirpy for me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭mistersifter

your man who does the voice for the Headspace meditation app. His voice is supposed to be relaxing, but for some reason I imagine him as a smug pr*ck and get wound up when I try to use the app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

your man who does the voice for the Headspace meditation app. His voice is supposed to be relaxing, but for some reason I imagine him as a smug pr*ck and get wound up when I try to use the app.

The irony :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

The 'Mammy' from the Toyota Hybrid ad. They're really aiming for a certain market.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Dufflecoat Fanny

Kathryn Thomas really gets under my skin. Seems I'm not alone. Some very funny insults in this.

https://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189543&page=4

Anyone man who parts his hair from the right to the left I can not stand.

I've been doing that for the last 5 years and never felt comfortable. I changed barbers last month and the new guy asked which way I style it, it should have been LtR.
    I was wondering why my Dad kept asking why I'd changed it, I thought he meant from the spiked look 5 years and was going a bit senile.

Tis I that's going senile, tis I.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Dickie Rock. Always disliked him without being able to put my finger exactly on it.

Advertisement