Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Dickie Rock. Always disliked him without being able to put my finger exactly on it.

Plus he's missing a finger...

I think it was the secret 'love child' which read more like a date rape than a consensual encounter. He's still put on tv despite that creepy revelation.

If such a story emerged nowadays-he'd be banned from tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Plus he's missing a finger...

I think it was the secret 'love child' which read more like a date rape than a consensual encounter. He's still put on tv despite that creepy revelation.

If such a story emerged nowadays-he'd be banned from tv.

And I always thought that his singing should have seen to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Beyoncé.

Her Sister Solange.

her husband Jay Z

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

In•ex•plic•able

• Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Omackeral wrote: »
    In•ex•plic•able

Edited so!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭MPFGLB

Gay Byrne used to really annoy me....oh God my blood is starting to boil just thinking of him

Trendy priests like that vicar from Googlebox Kate Bottley....she is such a self promoter and doesnt even believe in God...(well not anyone I have ever heard of)

Shami Chakrabarti, she such a self righteous naysayer who never smiles and just goes on and on in an alienating manner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Steve The Barman

Pete Postlethwaite all ways came across as an ass

And I always thought that his singing should have seen to that.

Oh his singing is horrific. I personally would rather listen to Ronan Keating singing Leonard Cohen, than listen to Dickie.

Flipping Ryan Tubridy and others love to have the guy on-but he's a darn creep.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

I wont stand for this! How dare you :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

MPFGLB wrote: »
    Gay Byrne used to really annoy me....oh God my blood is starting to boil just thinking of him

Agree. Even as a child I couldn't stand him and he was everywhere then (1980s)
    He's incredibly condescending. Stephen Fry is the only person I've ever seen put him in his place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Trendy priests like that vicar from Googlebox Kate Bottley....she is such a self promoter and doesnt even believe in God...(well not anyone I have ever heard

Kate was on a BBC programme where a group walked the Caminho . She was seriously annoying , whingy , patronising and I was actually really surprised Ed Byrne didn't shove her off the edge of a cliff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

Brian McFadden.

That Preacher from the Royal wedding.....hes popping up everywhere now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Trendy priests like that vicar from Googlebox Kate Bottley....she is such a self promoter and doesnt even believe in God...(well not anyone I have ever heard of)

Shami Chakrabarti, she such a self righteous naysayer who never smiles and just goes on and on in an alienating manner

Sitting there with her collar on too. I called her out on it and she said the producers make her do it. "and you can't say no" was my reply.
    She's off trying to be a celeb now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Always thought she was very cute. Annoying, but cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭taylor3

Philip Boucher Hays. There I said it or has anyone beaten me to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,259 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Tom Dunne or any radio presenter who continuously references his family/other half on radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Isn't he dead?

Gravelly wrote: »
    Isn't he dead?

Died of cancer, hid it while he made his last movie also.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DaeryssaOne

The guy narrating that latest ad for Woodies about us all being Homemakers where he isn't exactly whispering but is quietly being a smug git makes my blood boil.
    Oh god I'm getting irrationally angry now just thinking about it, it's like as if he's talking while also smiling patronisingly at you because he found out this embarrassing information about you that you hoped would never be known and you just know he's going to share it with everyone as soon as possible...

I have gone off on a tangent here but don't know how else to describe how smug and annoying he sounds it just does my head in!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

Tom Dunne or any radio presenter who continuously references his family/other half on radio.

You'll hate Alison Curtis then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Piers morgan i hate the man with a passion.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Louis Walsh and his gang and it's not inexplicable at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Andrew Marr.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,469 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Most boring individual ever to pollute the radio waves of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

anewme wrote: »
    Beyoncé.

Her Sister Solange.

her husband Jay Z

You forgot her grump of a daughter

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Agree. Even as a child I couldn't stand him and he was everywhere then (1980s)
    He's incredibly condescending. Stephen Fry is the only person I've ever seen put him in his place.

Stephen Fry is a monumental arsehole and a condescending prick as well. Uncle Gaybo would have nothing on him when it comes to being smug.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,469 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Stephen Fry is a monumental arsehole and a condescending prick as well. Uncle Gaybo would have nothing on him when it comes to being smug.

You are not wrong there John, not wrong at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo

2.24 First time I've ever seen Gay Byrne silenced.

• Advertisement

Most boring individual ever to pollute the radio waves of Ireland.

Used to be a good singer-why'd he ever give that up?

Advertisement