Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Used to be a good singer-why'd he ever give that up?
    Very hard to make a steady living in music. It would be tough to say no to a guaranteed wage every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Very hard to make a steady living in music. It would be tough to say no to a guaranteed wage every week.

Yeah, agreed-plus many of his songs were very 'Irish' only-less likely to appeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Pat kenny is also on my list ! Especially after the whole land thing. He was getting a fortune from rte at the time and i cant stand penny pinchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Colin Farrell.

Pat kenny is also on my list ! Especially after the whole land thing. He was getting a fortune from rte at the time and i cant stand penny pinchers.

Karma caught up to him-he lost a ton of money on property. It's why he left RTE when his wages were cut.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

David McSavage

• Registered Users Posts: 19,469 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Roddy Doyle, for some reason gets on my wick.

The shave head look might have sommit to do with it .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

That fücking accent as well, Brendan. Used to do a column piece on Drivetime. Always felt it could be successfully deployed to torture political prisoners or something like that. Thankfully the bigwigs in RTÉ got shot of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Most boring individual ever to pollute the radio waves of Ireland.

Whilst I don’t like his music (that would be an understatement to put it mildly) the Dr. Bill sketches were very good IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,469 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

That fücking accent as well, Brendan. Used to do a column piece on Drivetime. Always felt it could be successfully deployed to torture political prisoners or something like that. Thankfully the bigwigs in RTÉ got shot of it.

Slightly off topic, would allocate Brian Kerr, or Richard B-B for that gig John?

Sweet Meeebus, Kerr gets me so riled up I have to take to the cot after a session.

Getting the vapors even thinking about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭NCS

rylan.jpg

Shudder. Looks like a Commander Riker action figure brought to life by the Nestene Consciousness...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

The smug mug on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Flicking the TV .

Donal Skeehan ........ spare me please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Flicking the TV .

Donal Skeehan ........ spare me please

At least we know that Donal Skehan's band's a ****ing pile of ****. (Yes, he was in a band.)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Andrew 'Beef' Johnston.

Look up a picture and tell me you don't want to punch this guy.

Bloody circus act.

NCS wrote: »
    rylan.jpg

Shudder. Looks like a Commander Riker action figure brought to life by the Nestene Consciousness...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭justincasey

Couldn't be bothered going through the hole thread but id be surprised if he is not here already the hook monster george hook .... poor Ingrid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Andrew 'Beef' Johnston.

Look up a picture and tell me you don't want to punch this guy.

Bloody circus act.

I can see what you mean. I find it difficult to dislike him though. Working Class lad who's living his dream and having fun doing it.

Doesn't take himself too seriously either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

Saoirse Ronan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

NCS wrote: »
    rylan.jpg

I'm not a violent man, but imagine taking a hammer to those teeth.

• Advertisement

I'm not a violent man, but imagine taking a hammer to those teeth.

I was watching the programme he presents after Big Brother (Big Brothers little brother) (Don't ask). He's actually very funny and witty, but I just can't take him seriously with those gnashers!

Joanna Donnelly, the woman who does the weather on RTE. . She seems nice but I don't like her for some reason.

Joanna Donnelly, the woman who does the weather on RTE. . She seems nice but I don't like her for some reason.

She reminds me of a schoolteacher...and I know I should hate her, but she takes the piddle out of herself so often, I can't.

And she won Kudos from me for working a Prince reference into her weather report on the day he died.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

Duncan Stewart, thankfully the stupid ponce isn’t on tv much any more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

I was watching the programme he presents after Big Brother (Big Brothers little brother) (Don't ask). He's actually very funny and witty, but I just can't take him seriously with those gnashers!

I've no idea who he is and I've nothing against the man. I just want those teeth gone. I'll track him down and kick them out myself if I have to.

She reminds me of a schoolteacher...and I know I should hate her, but she takes the piddle out of herself so often, I can't.

And she won Kudos from me for working a Prince reference into her weather report on the day he died.

Yes, this really is inexplicable on my part. She seems perfectly pleasant with a good sense of humour. There's just something....

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭RockDesk

Alex Jones from the One Show (and anything else entertainment wise that is live on BBC). She's probably nice but she gets on my nerves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

I know someone that knows her, and has great things to say about her - mighty craic by all accounts. She's married to the weather guy with the unpronounceable name.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Gravelly wrote: »
    I know someone that knows her, and has great things to say about her - mighty craic by all accounts. She's married to the weather guy with the unpronounceable name.

Harm Luijkx, :pac:

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Harm Luijkx, :pac:

Ah yesh

Advertisement