Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

dd972 wrote: »
    Just about everyone born a Taurus, just find them arrogant, self-absorbed and belligerent, the amount of times I've guessed what the problem was and found out retrospectively the person was born in late April or May is amazing, and I don't even believe in Astrology.

I dislike dd972 for using astrology as a means to dislike people

• Registered Users Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

mackeire wrote: »
    I dislike dd972 for using astrology as a means to dislike people

Of course you'd say that-Mercury is currently aligned with Venus, and the dolphins are swimming in Kerry, and the wind is blowing hither not thither, and the rabbits buttocks are shaved...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

The Happy Pear lads.
    Took one look at a pic... *dislike*

Pretty much all 'food ****', Donal Skeehan etc.

I wonder is Donal Skehan the most named person on the thread . Every few pages he pops up again !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭mistersifter

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I wonder is Donal Skehan the most named person on the thread . Every few pages he pops up again !

Happy pear lads giving him a run for his money!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

James Cordon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,469 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

That gimp O’Dowd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

The effeminate lad they get on to talk about twitter and the celebrity 'goss'. He's sometimes Asian. He pops up on every station. The credentials seem to be being aware of social media and information any one of us could get if we were arsed. He usually wears no socks, which in itself is a paddling. He's the modern equivalent of the horoscope lad they all use to have on, who sometimes dabbled in soap updates.

Also Brendan O'Connor the lumbering hipster wanna be.

The effeminate lad they get on to talk about twitter and the celebrity 'goss'. He's sometimes Asian. He pops up on every station. The credentials seem to be being aware of social media and information any one of us could get if we were arsed. He usually wears no socks, which in itself is a paddling. He's the modern equivalent of the horoscope lad they all use to have on, who sometimes dabbled in soap updates.

“Sometimes Asian” !

What is he other times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

James Kavanagh (I'm still trying to figure out why he's famous). From Ballymun but speaks like an American.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭I Am The Law

Too many people at work, I think I could be the problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Gok Wan?! I dunno man....

sometimes Asian. Closest I can think of is Pete Burns but he’s dead

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

it could be that guy from donegal who does the celebrity gossip - he has a tan that is almost asian!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Milena Fluffy Stretcher

James Kavanagh (I'm still trying to figure out why he's famous). From Ballymun but speaks like an American.

he's trying to fill the Al Porter "Ireland's token gay" spot on rte. now.

Susan Keogh off today fm/cover for Matt Cooper on The Last Word, and dumbs down the show with her sjw/3rd wave feminist nonsense
    Jennifer Gannon and Nadine O Regan going on their feminist/oppressed soapbox...

Is it just me or is the Last Word becoming a platform for the perpetually outraged and offended

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

Susan Keogh off today fm/cover for Matt Cooper on The Last Word, and dumbs down the show with her sjw/3rd wave feminist nonsense

Is it just me or is the Last Word becoming a platform for the perpetually outraged and offended

Completely agree. I always liked Cooper, a clearly talented journalist; but he has gone off the wall in the last few years.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

He can change race at will?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

I'm saddened at what Cooper has become. Anton Savage was even giving him competition before he left the station.

Cooper just...fell from grace.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Just watched an old episode of Orange County choppers where they made a bike for John out of John and Kate plus 8.the Kate.what an absolute beaatchhh.her,she’s one i now hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

justinandjaden.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

justinandjaden.jpg

No idea who they are but God, I hate them :mad:

No idea who they are but God, I hate them :mad:
    Beiber and Will Smith's smugbag son.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Ah, that explains a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Ewan “there’s a problem in the GAA, FAI, or any sport” McKenna. There isn’t a positive bone in his body.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

That reminds me, Will Smith. Never liked him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Denzel Washington....there's just something there I don't like, a smugness I can't watch. Plus I also think he is a very over-rated actor.

Rebel Wilson.

Ryan Reynolds.

Anyone on RTE.

Seth Rogen...not funny in the slightest. He must have blown Judd Apatow or something.

Every narcissistic pop star around today!

There are many, many more just can't think of them now.

edit: cosy BBC stars and panel show peeps....Sue Perkins, Alan Davies, Frank Skinner, Roisin Conaty, Katherine Ryan...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,260 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

justinandjaden.jpg

Are they faux-fur trappers?

Are they faux-fur trappers?
    No, the real deal; Beebs and the Smith family have gotten stick in the past for their fur-love.

Star Bingo wrote: »
    Gok Wan?! I dunno man....

sometimes Asian. Closest I can think of is Pete Burns but he’s dead
    “Sometimes Asian” !

What is he other times

It's a joke lad. The characters they put on every magazine show to fill air. What did you think it was a shape-shifter from Star Trek?

He can change race at will?

yes.

Alan Hughes would be the main one but there's numerous nameless ones appear because they watched a soap opera once or saw a tweet by the Kardashians or saw a film.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

justinandjaden.jpg

2 very punchable faces

• Advertisement

2 very punchable faces

Hmmm.... ‘thhhhwaapp’ of a well delivered industrial boot into the seam of the nut sack would be a satisfactory experience for the wearer, one might suggest?

Advertisement